• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bad News from LR

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Greetings all, I have some very bad news.

Due to an increased workload as well as a stringent internet policy which means I'm only allowed to use the Internet during my 30 minute lunch break, I'm no longer going to be in a position to DM any PbP game, also I'm going to have back on the number of games that I'm currently playing in.

So apologies to everyone involved in any of my games, I hate to pull out like this, but when RL kicks you in the teeth there isn't much you can do about it.

To the DM's whose games I'm involved in, I'll post in the OOC threads if I withdrawing from your games, at this stage I'm probably only going to be able to play in 2 games :(

Thanks

LR

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I hate to see you go but I, and as I am sure most others who post here, know exactly how you feel. Good luck and I hope to game with you again when you get the chance.

Its been a blast!!!
*Salute*

-Blood

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Bummer for you, LR. Hope things open out for you in the long run; too much work is never a good thing.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Thanks guys, I'll still be able to play in a couple of games so I'm not disappearing all together :D , I just can't maintain the time commitment required to DM.

If it wasn't for the change on internet policy I'd still be able to DM, I just can't do it on 30 minutes a day and still keep my job. :heh:

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'm hearing ya LR, just ain't enough hours in the day. Thanks for your efforts mate, hope to catch ya in a game or two as a player.

Take care

Daz

Rhun

First Post
That is definitely bad news, LR. Your games have been some of the funnest I've played in! And I agree with Stonegod...too much work is never a good thing. I'll be waiting for your triumphant return! :D

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Oh, bad news indeed. Good luck with the new policies--hope you don't go insane! ;)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
How thoroughly irksome of your company. Don't they know that non-productive employees are happy employees? Oh... wait. Yeah, that doesn't do so well for profits.

See you around Lord Raven! :)

Remove ads