Ban the Thayan Menace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steverooo

First Post
The only thing I've seen others get annoyed with you for is posting all the pictures... Knock that off, and everyone except MAYBE Teflon Billy will be happy! ;)

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
The Thayan Menace said:
I appreciate that, but apparently quite a few people do ... and these individuals are long-time supporters of ENworld (or industry designers).

Don't get me wrong though; I often disagree with what these residents have to say, but I want to work out some way of getting along with them before I get booted off this site.

Ideally, I just want to prevent so many people complaining about me (without simply ceasing to post). :)

When a person starts to look for conspiracy, they start to see one. I really do think you are making more into this than there is. If people do not like you or your post THEY have the power to place you on an ignore list, it is their choice, need I say their right. As long as you do not break the rules as set by the Admins and mod you have the right to post. If the Mods and Admins had issues with you, it should be taken off-line and away from the boards.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
The Thayan Menace said:
I appreciate that, but apparently quite a few people do ... and these individuals are long-time supporters of ENworld (or industry designers).

Don't get me wrong though; I often disagree with what these residents have to say, but I want to work out some way of getting along with them before I get booted off this site.

Ideally, I just want to prevent so many people complaining about me (without simply ceasing to post). :)

Okay, so the best way is to read the rules. Then read posts that other people make. ENWorld likes to pride itself on civility; merely disagreeing won't get you "booted off this site." Instead, look at the problems you've had and try to get along better with others, even when your opinions are different. It is quite possible.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Buttercup said:
I don't miss him *that* much.
:lol:

Okay onto being serious... :uhoh:

Start by reading this again:
Dinkeldog said:
Okay, so the best way is to read the rules. Then read posts that other people make. ENWorld likes to pride itself on civility; merely disagreeing won't get you "booted off this site." Instead, look at the problems you've had and try to get along better with others, even when your opinions are different. It is quite possible.

Now read my version.

Don't post as much and instead watch and learn the unwritten rules, I'm not going to tell you to read the written rules as that's been done twice already, and then comeback and post.

For whatever reason you don't seem to understand them, I've what had to deal with you twice in the Gamer seeking Gamer section? I'm positively dumbfounded how that's happened.

Anyhow, thanks for asking and I hope you appreciated the brutal but truthful answer that you asked for. :)

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Of Feedback & Thread Ethics

I appreciate the feedback.

Believe me, I am learning a lot about ENworld's "unwritten code" of civility (i.e., "Rule 0").

However, any additional specifics would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads