Bane calls out Taralas!

Phoenix8008

First Post
The muscled fighter known as Bane has been putting up signs challenging the only other know loser to a match. A place and time are specified for a duel. Also written on the challenge is the following...

Taralas, I find your horse to be unbearable, your kitchen to be laughable, and your skill to be callused...YOU BASTARD!

BANE

Warrior:
Tier 1/Rank B1
Stamina Points: 2
Yen: 2
Artifact: None
Powers: -Signature Location- Ruins
-Personal Style- Manticore
-Signature Style- Fist
-Quick Study

Record: 1-1

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The beaten and battered young noble turns up at the appointed time, and assesses his opponent and nods.

"Perhaps if I defeat you, with your skill, father will forgive my prior failures. I find your employer to be cretinous, your barn to be unnecessary, and your punch to be honorless.. And for the record I assure you I am quiet legitimate."

Taralas

Novice
Stamina Points: 1
Yen: 2
Artifact: None
Powers:
*Getting Beaten Up A Lot*
Record: 0-2

Knight Otu

First Post
"Hwa!"
A heavily armored figure steps forward, glowing red eyes in the void behind its helmet. It carries a cage holding a small draconic creature with fey-like wings.
"A fight between losers? Very well. I, Otu, am willing to judge this match.

Overall, I find that Taralas has the better insult, so he may choose length and time of the match.

And about as important, The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the labyrinth south-east of the Forbidden City on the dawn of the spider."

(OOC - Kal, do you want to judge Chaz vs Ash'lon?)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Taralas nods to himself before indicating that he would prefer a 2 flag standard match.

The fist mangles the fountain; defends against the thrust of the body! *yen*

Taralas charges forward with a raw unleashing a mighty punch.

OOC - Why Oh Why Do You Hate Me Oh Move Generator ?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Bane nods to Taralas and the judge before begining the match. His foe bravely comes at him with just a punch which Bane attempts to flip and roll under before attacking Taralas' legs from below.

The snake flips below the desert; defends against the chaos of the flame!

Knight Otu

First Post
"Hwuhuha. THAT would have been a bad move in the old times, Taralas. You heard of them, right?
The thing that makes it most interesting is that I feel your move to be superior, don't you agree, Silly?" He looks at the dragon in the cage.
"Oh, I forgot, that cage doubles as a zone of muteness, to filter out your mindless babbling.
Yes, yes, I give this round to Taralas!

1 Flag Taralas, 0 Flags Bane!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Bane dives low to attack at Taralas after feinting to confuse his opponents defense. He spins to land on his back and have both arms and legs to use for defending against attacks from above...

The fox attacks the labyrinth; protects against the cut of the ledge!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Taralas skilfully falls into the crab stance, striking out with claw like jabs.

The crab skillfully penetrates the village; averts the drive of the sands!

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
"Hummm, not bad, I must admit, and rather sneaky. These moves are pretty close, too, but the silent one uses the location quite well to his advantage. Point Bane!

0 Flags to both!

And before I forget it, Taralas gets an additional yen at the end of the fight

Kalanyr

Explorer
The rat devastates the fountain; waves away the rolling of the feline!

Taralas switches into the rat stance, launching a devastating attack while keeping a wary eye open for moves of the great cat style, usually used to counter the rat.

Remove ads