Bane calls out Taralas!

Phoenix8008

First Post
The lotus blossom torments the glade; fends off the stab of the flower!

Bane adopts the lotus style to bend and twist like a wind blown blossum, tormenting his foe with his inability to strike him. The idea is to block each blow with such gentleness that a flower stalk would not be damaged if it was blocked in such a manner...

Knight Otu

First Post
"Ahahaha, I heard of flowery speeches before, but that?! A surprisingly good ove, but Taralas' move is better.

1 Flag Taralas, 0 flags Bane!"

Phoenix8008

First Post
The hammer speaks by the shrine; averts the blood of the settlement!

Bane launches a massive strike which rings loudly like a hammer striking its anvil before going on the defensive trying to avert any personal blood loss...

Kalanyr

Explorer
The southern cross tracks underneath the marsh; shreds the rolling of the insect!

Taralas falls into the southern cross stance and sinks low tracking his opponents move, before lashing out at his opponent's attacks.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Humm....

Oh, you mean that these were your moves? Not too impressive, I must say, at least in the offense portion. The defenses would both be quite nice if there was something to defend from, though.

Time of day slightly, slightly, favors Taralas.

Point and Match Taralas!

Taralas, your struggle has for now paid off, with a record of 1-2, and you raise to tier 1, rank 0. As such, you may choose to become a warrior, mystic, acolyte or clansman. If you gain a signature style, it will be the Southern Cross, the signature location on the other hand would be Marsh. You gain 2 yen, one for the fight, and one you gathered in the labyrinth.

Bane, you however drop to Rank B2, though you still have one buffer rank before dropping to tier 0 and novice status. Your record now is 0-3. You do gain a yen for the fight though."

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- Taralas is my testing of the Aristocrat as such that is the path he shall walk. And the signature location should be the location my opponent lost with, Shrine, not the location I won with.

Aristocrat 1/0
Signature Style: Southern Cross
Crowd Pleaser
Profiteer
Inheritance (Unchosen)
SP: 2
Yen 4.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Bane rises to his full height before bowing low to Taralas, then toward the hole in the ground where the judge voices were coming from. (OOC: were the voices both female, btw? And both with names starting with "B" I'd guess?)

Bane then uses his sign language to convey his congratulations to Taralas and his thanks to the judges for helping. That done, he walks away with his head hung low, wondering how his destiny could have been so far wrong... 'a great fighter'...if only...

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - An armoured figure judged this match (Knight Otu's judge). The crack voices judging the other match were both male.

Remove ads