• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Banned from public RPG

stevenstarsgard

First Post
Hi,
My friend told me about role playing games where you pretend to be someone else and how it was really fun.
I have always felt an affinity with the walrus, so I went to the beach and did some role playing as a walrus.
However, some members of the public was apparently disturbed by this and reported it to the police. I was fined for disorderly conduct.
Where do you people role play and what is the right way to do it?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hi,
My friend told me about role playing games where you pretend to be someone else and how it was really fun.
I have always felt an affinity with the walrus, so I went to the beach and did some role playing as a walrus.
However, some members of the public was apparently disturbed by this and reported it to the police. I was fined for disorderly conduct.
Where do you people role play and what is the right way to do it?

BEST TROLL EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!11!!!1!1!!

Now, if you actually are serious, then wow.. All I have to say is that you failed at LARP research and I suggest you look up Live Action Role Playing Associations on your favorite internet search engine to find out where you can RP locally with other similar minded people.

stevenstarsgard

First Post
BEST TROLL EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!11!!!1!1!!

Now, if you actually are serious, then wow.. All I have to say is that you failed at LARP research and I suggest you look up Live Action Role Playing Associations on your favorite internet search engine to find out where you can RP locally with other similar minded people.

Is it more fun to role play on the internet? Is your character a troll?

It seems kinda lame to role play on the internet for me, because I don't feel like a walrus if I just type "I am the best walrus ever".

Bumbles

First Post
Extra points for innocently oblivious denial!

But seriously, I've seen better.

Maybe if you'd picked a Wolverine. Or a Mongoose.

stevenstarsgard

First Post
Why the :):):):) would I want to pretend to be a wolverine?
Neither of the things you mentioned are "better" than a Walrus, if you saw my Walrus imitation, you would not say that you had seen better because that would be a lie.
Wolverines aren't even real, they're stupid x-men crap that isn't fun to imitate. Mongooses are stupid little animals that do nothing.
Walruses are the most interesting animals to me.

Bumbles

First Post
Well, if you want to convince us of the quality of your walrus imitation, you could post a video to youtube. Tell me, did the police record your antics? If so, you can probably request a copy as they would be public records.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Can you play a baby seal?

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Remove ads