• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bastion Press Minis!

Jim Butler

Explorer
Greetings, all!

Our partnership with Magnificent Egos has produced some outstanding miniatures that are sure to add excitement around the gaming table! We've updated our minis page to show all the painted versions of the minis. You can review the gallery here:

http://www.bastionpress.com/minis.htm

These minis are now for sale through your favorite local hobby store, or directly through Magnificent Egos:

http://www.magnificentegos.com/order-bastion.html

The next wave of Bastion miniatures are still being worked on, so stay tuned for additional updates to our Miniatures page!

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
I picked up the Wild Frey mini at GenCon for my wife's Frey character. She has been bugging me to paint it so perhaps I will post it once I find the time. I have been looking for a feline humanoid that didn't look like a goofy anime character for a while and was thrilled to find an actual Frey mini - the sculpt is great.

Although that is the only Bastion mini I picked up from them I also grabbed two Flaming Spheres and the Spiritual Weapons. Minis for spells - freaking brilliant!

I think Magnificent Egos will go a long way and to see Bastion's stuff in their line was a treat. I'm sure I'll be picking up more of these.

Cheers - Ed

Jim Butler

Explorer
SkeletonKey Ed said:
I also grabbed two Flaming Spheres and the Spiritual Weapons. Minis for spells - freaking brilliant!

I'm particularly attached to my Sphere of Annihilation. :D

Note to players in my Bastion game: Nothing to see here; move along!

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Jim Butler said:
I'm particularly attached to my Sphere of Annihilation. :D

Note to players in my Bastion game: Nothing to see here; move along!
You mean the black marble...

kewl minis btw...

JoeGKushner

First Post
I picked up pack A + B of the Bastion goods. One of my friends is dying for me to put the asherake together. He DM'ed Oathbound for a while and they're his favorite villain race.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads