• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battle Royale of the Gawds continuation

clockworkjoe

First Post
Number47 said:
I am for allowing initiative change. Without it, you cannot ready an attack to disrupt a caster, or counterspell.

Also, please try not to redo Icitrik's turn too much. He gained a lot of information about would and would not work against Jarrod. Maybe just change the spells to some other kind of buff or attack?

that's what i;m doing. he's not getting another shot. just a revision of his current turn to make it kosher.

reapersaurus

Explorer
clockworkjoe said:
I told you that there was only 1 space in the forcecage and you could see it for yourself anyway.
I'm not intimating that you sabotaged me purposefully.

You could have told me (told all of us from the get-go) that you wouldn't allow mercs to teleport into the same square.
That would have affected my strategy quite a bit.

Unless I missed it (I read your posts regarding mercs at least 10 times over the week prior to my turn), you never said that.

All I could surmise from your posts was that they couldn't be summoned outside of the Forcecage.

clockworkjoe

First Post
reapersaurus said:
I'm not intimating that you sabotaged me purposefully.

You could have told me (told all of us from the get-go) that you wouldn't allow mercs to teleport into the same square.
That would have affected my strategy quite a bit.

Unless I missed it (I read your posts regarding mercs at least 10 times over the week prior to my turn), you never said that.

All I could surmise from your posts was that they couldn't be summoned outside of the Forcecage.

I sent you this 3-29

As for your action, you can't teleport into a square occupied by someone
else (no flying mercs neither) so there is only 1 apparent valid square open
in the forcecage, 102,73. Mercs teleport in at the same time as well. The
first merc you hire will teleport there, then the others will appear right
outside the forcecage and outside of the AMF. If you can get Jade's corpse
out of the AMF, you're more than welcome to cast revanence.

clockworkjoe

First Post
Finally updated ICitirks and Therron's turn. As soon as I get Ancryx's turn we'll be back on track. Sorry about the long delay. This week has been busy.

Berk

First Post
I personally am all for delayed actions and such but that is just because I have a strategy that relies on it. But whatever makes it easier for you clockwork is fine with me personally.

There's a spell that can bring someone back to life with a casting time of only one action?! WTF? What level is this spell?

It's 1 round casting time actually.

Still think it's funny that Jade will drop dead everytime she gets into the AMF.

Remove ads