• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battle Royale of the Gawds continuation

reapersaurus

Explorer
Berk said:
Didn't that dink off the cage and land outside inside the AMF?
clockwork had it do that because he didn't know that it could be cast in an area.
He said he'd look it up - my turn took him a lot of time (2 weeks ago), and he just hasn't updated it yet, I'm sure.

Number47

First Post
Well, I can't post a turn until after Yasumoto. Just to help quicken things along, though, I will point out that Yasumoto cannot hide this turn if he is still raging. He can stop raging, but then has to suffer the penalties. See the description of rage under barbarian in the PHB.

Number47

First Post
Thanks for posting that right away! Two quick things. Was the damage reduced by stoneskin, and can you adjust hit points lost with consideration of the seven temporary hit points going first?

I will have a turn e-mailed to you sometime today or tonight.

EDIT: Does Glorg get an AoO on Yasumoto? He does have reach and True Strike cancels concealment penalties.

Last edited:

clockworkjoe

First Post
Number47 said:
Thanks for posting that right away! Two quick things. Was the damage reduced by stoneskin, and can you adjust hit points lost with consideration of the seven temporary hit points going first?

I will have a turn e-mailed to you sometime today or tonight.

EDIT: Does Glorg get an AoO on Yasumoto? He does have reach and True Strike cancels concealment penalties.

I took stoneskin and Glorg into account.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads