• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battlegraph dry erase Boards!

Longtooth Studios

First Post
I didn't feel that a thread about a similar product was the best place to conduct an question / answer session about my product. So I started another thread. :cool:

Battle Graph Dry Erase Boards for miniatures, role-playing, combat, and strategy games.

Just to hit on some of the previous questions.

Yes Hex boards are coming, but they will be more expensive. It adds to the process complexity quite a bit. I don't mind offering them, but they are not the lean, mean, dirt cheap product that the square boards are.
I have worked very hard at keeping the square grid boards as cheap as I can.
Price has always been the biggest roadblock on the path to this product, and I am happy to say that I get to be the first to overcome it.
Retailing at $18.95 per set, they are a great value. This also means I can make them available at game and hobby stores.

Clear boards are possible, but again more expensive. The biggest drawback to clear is that the point is to see through them at a map that has been pre-printed. This makes the interlocking sides pointless. For the added cost, they just have to many cons, and not enough pros. Take your printed maps and have the laminated.

Battlegraph boards are meant to be simple but effective. The are not made of exotic materials. They fit perfectly inside that fine line between quality and cost.

Longtooth Studios

First Post
It is a type of hardboard. I don't want to reveal too much before release, but I will say that it is a rigid material that allows the panels to be thin (1/8 '), but not too flexible.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
How is the whiteboard part attached? On cardboard type whiteboards, if you cut them, the coating at the edges can peel off. I'm worried about how much fraying on the edges of these one can expect from continuous use and when clicking them together and unclicking them all the time.

Last edited:

Jeff Wilder

First Post
I need a review from someone I know and trust before I buy these.
Me, too. I had three sets in my Cart, and was literally a second away from buying, when it hit me: "How good do these need to be that I'll replace my battlemats, my Dungeon Tiles, my Flipmats, and so on? Pretty damn good. I'll wait 'til I get a credible review."

(Which is not to say they don't look good. I was literally a second away from buying, after all.)

Calico_Jack73

First Post
Hell at less than $20 per set I'll pick up a set just to see how they work out. If they are as good as they look then I'll have to get another couple sets later on.

lrsach01

Explorer
Already placed my order for 2 sets. They are not so expensive that I feel bad about tossing this money out in the hopes for a good product. If they are even close to as good as tact-tiles, I'll buy another couple of sets. As soon as I get the Battlegraph boards, I'll post a review.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads