Battlestar Galactica 22/01/07

Wolf72

Explorer
No pre-posts on this yet????

right then! ... anyone else slightly annoyed at the time slot? 10pm on Sunday?! I teach and staying up Sunday nights isn't really that fun vis a vis the rest of the work week.

oh well, my VCR works well enough.

any thoughts? Does the chief make it out? ... do the Cylons stop the nukes? Will they ever encounter other Humans or races? Will the older models make an appearance (Ice planet/navarrone story? ... an old outpost maybe?)

what do ya'll think?

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
-Points Viper Guns in ye direction-

Man...I hate the early birds. :D

Alright...Mr.Wolf... (and sorry for this), the 'proper BSG' thread, with all the trappings will be posted :] .

Wolf72 said:
No pre-posts on this yet????

right then! ... anyone else slightly annoyed at the time slot? 10pm on Sunday?! I teach and staying up Sunday nights isn't really that fun vis a vis the rest of the work week.

oh well, my VCR works well enough.

any thoughts? Does the chief make it out? ... do the Cylons stop the nukes? Will they ever encounter other Humans or races? Will the older models make an appearance (Ice planet/navarrone story? ... an old outpost maybe?)

what do ya'll think?

Kaodi

Hero
That episode... Wow. It went so well for them. Something really, really bad will probably happen in the next couple episodes, hehehe... Balance, and all that.

drothgery

First Post
Wolf72 said:
right then! ... anyone else slightly annoyed at the time slot? 10pm on Sunday?!

Yeah, that's an awful slot. The late Friday wasn't great, either, but I'd just DVR it and watch it Saturday morning. On Monday, I've got to work, and odds are I'll watch either Heroes or 24 live (or almost-live, anyway).

Remove ads