• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BattleStar Galactica:Season 3.5--3/04/07--Arc 16

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
[imagel]http://galacticastation.com/Gallery/Episode/se3/300/316.gif[/imagel]

Maelstrom

# Original airdate:3.04.07
# Production Number: 316
# Executive Producers: R.D. Moore, David Eick
# Co-Executive Producer: Paul Leonard
# Producer: Harvey Frand
# Associate Producer: Trisha Brunner
# Written by:
# Directed by:

Starring: Mary McDonnell, Edward James Olmos, Jamie Bamber, Katee Sackhoff, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park,

Co-Starring: Michael Hogan, Alessandro Juliani, Tahmoh Penikett, Kandyse McClure, Aaron Douglas, Nicki Clyne

Extended Scene(Now working)​

Starbuck's viper is damaged and lost. Apollo organizes the SAR to find her. While she drifts in and out of consciousness, she remembers her abusive mother and confronts those internal demons.​

Last edited:

Steel_Wind

Legend
I just saw an episode of Heroes (ep 18) that made me scream in frustration in having to wait for the next episode.

And I just saw an episode of BSG that made me scream at the writers of this show and seriously left me wondering whether I am going to tune in for the next one.

The writing staff has lost it. I don't care what the reasons for all this were. I am truly beginning not to care.

I loved this show. But somewhere this season - maybe in the complaints from Network over some Iraq war parallels that a lot of American viewers didn't like (but which was excellent TV) - this show turned from a great first half to a second half that makes me question why I bother watching.

Meh.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Let's say goodbye with a smile, dear,
Just for a while, dear, we must part.
Don't let the parting upset you,
I'll not forget you, sweetheart.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.
Keep smiling through, just like you always do,
'Til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away.

So will you please say hello to the folks that I know,
Tell them I won't be long.
They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go,
I was singing this song.

After the rain comes the rainbow,
You'll see the rain go, never fear,
We two can wait for tomorrow,
Goodbye to sorrow, my dear.

While she may never return as a regular and may not be back in any capacity for a long time, somehow it seems unlikely that this is truly the be all and final end of Kara Thrace. It is rather an ignominious end to simply die like that, so much so that making such ado about it before hand seems unnecessary.

Altalazar

First Post
I get the feeling they just don't know where they are going. I've been disappointed with the latter part of this season. I did think the previous episode was good, and I look forward to Baltar's trial - that should be interesting.

But this episode just did not make a lot of sense. And it was a rather anti-climactic way to kill off a major character.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
With the disliking and other feelings bubbling.

Currently, at the SCI FI boards, especially on the Battlestar boards.

IPS DRIVER ERROR​

I can only imagine...the fury, the cheers, the cries of denial, going on there.

And...that was a hell of a way to go(pertaining to Kara)...damn.

Remove ads