• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battlestar Galactica: the Boardgame

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Thanks to RI for bringing the game, explaining the rules and being the fun, great guy he always is. I really enjoyed this game and hope we all get to play the expansion version next year. The Nalls are a treat to game with and always one of the highlights of Gencon. I think I have gamed with SJ more than anyone else I know who isn't local and am very lucky to do so. I still believe Jim is a Cylon. We should try to be sure we all get to play at least a couple of games together next year.

Ah well, Saturday is booked for me.

Just as well. It's not part of the game but you'd have been spaced. ;)

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
Had a blast! Thanks for bringing the game, RI! Everyone was fun to play with, even the **** blocking cylon robot!

I never knew my wife was a cylon . . . hmm, looks like a six to me! :cool:

Mark

Had a blast! Thanks for bringing the game, RI! Everyone was fun to play with, even the **** blocking cylon robot!

I never knew my wife was a cylon . . . hmm, looks like a six to me! :cool:

Two sixes, apparently, which is higher than ten. ;)

Mark

Indeed, such as some sort of automaton that functions as an obstacle to relations of a certain variety? :D

(The custom titles are flying over there, today! :) )

Feanor Liberius

First Post
Thanks to RI for bringing the game, explaining the rules and being the fun, great guy he always is. I really enjoyed this game and hope we all get to play the expansion version next year.
Had a blast and thanks to all involved, particularly RI for bringing the game and letting me play.

I still believe Jim is a Cylon.
I don't have enough humanity or feelings to be a Cylon.

Rozanne

First Post
Now that the laundry is finished and the family is fed. . .I really had a lot of fun with you guys.

Thanks, RI, for bringing and introducing the game to me. I loved it! Of course, now I have to find a new tactic. Playing dumb (which I wasn't play-acting the first 3rd of the game!) won't work a second time. Oooh, it would be a third time actually since I was "it" twice.

Mark, I enjoy playing games with you, too. I'm ready for another one or three next year. And I'm glad you dragged Jim with you. You guys are so much fun!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads