• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Be Like a Cat, my second solo RPG is now on Kickstarter.

critical_kit

Villager
ks header.png

All you need is a pen and paper, two six-sided dice and your unbridled imagination to take to the streets as a feisty feline. This Kickstarter is for a solo RPG where you prowl alleys and rooftops as a cat looking to expand your territory in one of several world settings. The rulebook contains everything you need to start in a few minutes, plus inspiring cat-themed artwork. Think of it as creative writing with rules and strategy.

This is my second TTRPG Kickstarter, the first being Be Like a Crow, which some of you may have heard of.

You can find the campaign at: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-a-solo-two-player-journalling-rpg?ref=b80rzq

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know here and I will get respond as soon as possible.
Thank you,

Tim

Grinton

Grinton
I haven't tried this one yet but for anyone on the fence, Be Like a Crow has been a blast and my daughter(9) is in love with it.

Remove ads