• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Because there's more motion in the ocean...

AIM-54

First Post
The_Universe said:
As much as it pains me to say, you might want to consider something like this if Hybrid propulsion is your thing:

She's French. The Glory. Read about her here.

That's pretty much what I had in mind, though I'd prefer our hulls be seaworthy and durable from the get-go. ;)

The_Universe

First Post
Well yours would have to be at least slightly better - it wouldn't be french.

But I stumbled across her on the internet last night, and I thought I would share.

The_Universe

First Post
Also, it probably should be a little smaller - the Glory is massive...you probably need to start with something half that size (or smaller).

AIM-54

First Post
The_Universe said:
Also, it probably should be a little smaller - the Glory is massive...you probably need to start with something half that size (or smaller).

That's what I figured. That might be more along the lines of what we see in our ships of the line, though, yes?

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
That's what I figured. That might be more along the lines of what we see in our ships of the line, though, yes?
Yeah - that size, but with a lighter displacement when empty, and more guns when she's not. 80-100 yards long is definitely reasonable for a Ship-of-the-Line.

Remove ads