• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Belly-Up To The Bar w/ Hero Happy Hour

Rhinotaur

First Post
Hey, Gang...

Not announcing a new HERO HAPPY HOUR Super-Powered by M&M product...yet. What I am posting here for is to see if there is anyone in the Mutants & Masterminds community interested in contributing and collaborating on the HERO HAPPY HOUR Super-Powered by M&M products that I will be announcing in the future.

If you're not familiar with HERO HAPPY HOUR, it's a comic book and web comic series featuring the regular super heroes that frequent a bar known as the Hideout Bar & Grill. The official website is herohappyhour.com.

A few months back I did release a number of HERO HAPPY HOUR products for ICONS that I've been pleased with, and I've got more in the works. But all along, I've had my mind set to do HERO HAPPY HOUR Super-Powered by M&M products. I've even received requests for M&M HERO HAPPY HOUR. Unfortunately, due to other project commitments, I haven't had the time pull it all together.

What I need help with is generating the characters per the M&M system. All of the background and history for the characters and setting are there, but I just haven't been able to sit down and properly write up the stats for the characters. Hopefully someone out there is game to help out and get involved with this project. What I am looking to produce is a HERO HAPPY HOUR source book with some 20 or so character write-ups. This is where I need the help. If you're familiar with HERO HAPPY HOUR, great. If not, I've got all the source material--including published comics and trades, the webcomic site, and ICONS products. It should be relatively straightforward work for someone familiar with the M&M system. Whoever the contributor is will get credit, product, and share of the earnings from online pdf sales, and print-on-demand if we go that route.

So, if you might be interested, please hit me back with questions here, the Rhinotaur web site, or via email at rhinotaur@gmail.com

Thanks, and cheers!

Remove ads