• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BESM d20 revised edition

daddystabz

Explorer
I am desperately seeking a copy of this game book for an upcoming d20 mecha game I am working on with a friend. It is out of print and hard to find now. Do any of you gamers out there own a copy you would be willing to sell to me for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance!

Lord Xtheth

First Post
I've been looking for a hard copy of this one too. It makes me sad that it went out of print so quickly after I found out it existed.
On top of that, its stupid expensive on amazon! The lowest price being $61.98 :erm:

Verdande

First Post
Buy the PDF, print it out, and use a hole puncher to put it in a three-ring binder. It's what I did for Labyrinth Lord, and it works well. It might not exactly be sexy, but it's extremely functional.

Ravingdork

Explorer
I used to own a copy (and an unrevised copy before that too). Sold it to a close friend of mine. Maybe he will be willing to part with it for some dough. It's been a while since he hosted a BESM game.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Buy the PDF, print it out, and use a hole puncher to put it in a three-ring binder. It's what I did for Labyrinth Lord, and it works well. It might not exactly be sexy, but it's extremely functional.

Or get it spiral-bound at a print shop (usually costs about $4.00 US). I've been buying more and more PDF books and having them bound this way because they have two distinct advantages over traditional print medium:

1. They lay flat without my having to risk damaging the binding.
2. If my book is damaged in any way, I can print out a new one.

And, of course, there is the advantage of being able to fit roughly five shelves of books in my wallet :D

daddystabz

Explorer
I was going to have Kinko's print it and bind it for me, since I have the pdf. It will cost me somewhere between $20-$30 to do it this way, with the binding.

As to how much would I pay for an original copy of the D20 REVISED EDITION, I would be willing to pay between $20-$35 right off. What do you think, VictorC?

Remove ads