• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best Post Ever!

tuxgeo

Adventurer
You should have seen Delete Me. That was a thread about nothing. And then there was the one about tacos. And the one where the winner was the one with the threadkilling post, now that one went on for far too long. Then all the various Hivemind threads over the years. Oh, and torphies! Lovely lovely torphies. :D

What, you couldn't be bothered to link to the torphies? LINKS, man! (We need lynx?)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Nostalgia©. Making things seem so much better in those golden times you remember so fondly when things were just better®. Buy yours now! (Golden times not included.)

Dwimmerlied

First Post
You should have seen Delete Me. That was a thread about nothing. And then there was the one about tacos. And the one where the winner was the one with the threadkilling post, now that one went on for far too long. Then all the various Hivemind threads over the years. Oh, and torphies! Lovely lovely torphies. :D

Sounds mind-numbingly ridiculous... yet I'm tempted to go searching for them! You know, just to evaluate for myself how mind-numbingly ridiculous it could be.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

Sounds mind-numbingly ridiculous... yet I'm tempted to go searching for them! You know, just to evaluate for myself how mind-numbingly ridiculous it could be.

D'ja mean, this one?

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?310396-Delete-me

Remove ads