• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best Superhero Adventures/mods?

Mycanid

First Post
Jack of Shadows said:
Well,

I always liked Crisis at Crusader Citadel for V&V.

Jack

That WAS a good one. I liked many of the original V&V modules (as well as the system itself) in general. Also a neat game concept. You, Mr. _____, get bitten by a radioactive hippo and become _____. You still have your friends, your responsibilities, and such. You are as old as you are at the time you play the game. You are located where you live. HAH! :D Great stuff.

Mycanid

First Post
Sheridan said:
TSR had a three part time-travel module series, the first of which involved the Golden Age Invaders, the second one involving their western heroes in the 1800s, and the third part involving Kang the time-travelling villain. I really liked the whole "tour of comic book history" throughout the series.

The titles were: All This and World War 2, Time Trap and The Revenge of Kang, I believe.

Always liked Kang. :)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I still have all of the V&V Modules, and bust them out occasionally to read for inspiration.

And they are inspirational. The adventures themseles are good, but paired with Jeff Dee's comic strips and art (as well as the myriad NPC's you get statted out with every product) there is a whol lot of ideas get the creative juices flowing.

I don't have Death Duel with the Destroers...every year at Gen Con i check around. Every year I am dissaponted :(

Karl Green

First Post
Most of the old V&V ones were good, and if you can get your hands on Death Duel with the Destoryers do! Due to copy right issues it was pulled pretty early after it was released. Crisis at Crusaders Tower

I really enjoyed The Coriolis Effect for Champions 4th was good as was Champions Presents which had three adventures included that could be linked but did not have to be. StrikeForce is a setting but gives some great ideas about an Adventure path I thought. Also I have run The Voice of D.O.O.M. and Day of the Destroyers a lot of times and it is always fun with them.

I have to look on my book shelf but there were a couple of DC Heroes RPG (2nd ed I think) that I thought were pretty cool along with a number for Marvel Superheroes RPG.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads