Best way to play an Ancient White Dracolich (with Ancient Red Stats)?

dave2008

Legend
Don't bump the thread. If you are the last person to post in a thread, just edit your last post to include your extra text. And if you don't have anything new to say, then don't add a post. Not everyone posts on these forums on a daily basis. Threads will sometimes remain on hold for a week until a new person posts in it, after which they will gradually sink to the bottom of the forum, as they should. So don't panic if no one responds in a thread for a while. It doesn't mean people don't care.

Though I generally agree with you: his adventure is tonight, so it is time sensitive

CapnZapp

Legend
Don't bump the thread. If you are the last person to post in a thread, just edit your last post to include your extra text. And if you don't have anything new to say, then don't add a post. Not everyone posts on these forums on a daily basis. Threads will sometimes remain on hold for a week until a new person posts in it, after which they will gradually sink to the bottom of the forum, as they should. So don't panic if no one responds in a thread for a while. It doesn't mean people don't care.
You must be new to the concept of bumping... You do this precisely to keep a thread from sinking.

In this case, I believe the OP is eager to get feedback and so the bump is meant to mean "I'm waiting here guys".

Sent from my C6603 using EN World mobile app

Remove ads