Bestiary 3 and Advanced Race Guide Announced

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I demand a way to play a faerie dragon PC. Or else Paizo is dead to me! Dead to me! :mad:
Will this work?

DRAGON, Faerie

· –2 Strength, +4 Dexterity, –2 Charisma: [-]Goblins[/-] Faerie Dragons are fast, but weak and unpleasant to be around.
· Small: [-]Goblins[/-] Faerie Dragons are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
· Fast: [-]Goblins[/-] Faerie Dragons are fast for their size, and have a base speed of 30 feet.
· Darkvision: [-]Goblins[/-] can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
· Skilled: +4 racial bonus on Ride and Stealth checks.
· Languages: [-]Goblins[/-] Faerie Dragons begin play speaking [-]Goblin[/-] Faerie Dragon. [-]Goblins[/-] Faerie Dragons with high Intelligence scores can choose any of these bonus languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Gnoll, Gnome, Halfling, Orc.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Bah, more books for me to spend money on. My Pathfinder shelf is getting too full. Looks like it's time to rearrange the shelves again.

On the plus side, I may be able to start planning my Brotherhood of Redemption Ptolus/Pathfinder game now without having to work out PC-appropriate versions of a bunch of monsters now.

Stormonu

Legend
I'll probably pick up the bestiary 3 (I love monster books), but I'm likely to pass on Advanced races. I'm burned out on the weird race syndrome.

Remove ads