Beta Ic

KitanaVorr

First Post
A long languorous yawn echoed from one corner of the room. From those depths a lengthy well-dressed elven woman stretched her arms up along the wall, her fingertips reaching for the ceiling, shoulders heaving, lungs expanding to take in the rather stale air.

Thick dark sooty lashes blinked open to reveal incredibly clear violet eyes, a hint of gold in their depths. “Oh? Did I fall asleep again at another party?” the rich velvety voice inquired with only tinge of confusion. Those eyes cast down at her slim voluptuous body dressed in the finest of silk and leather. “Hmm…I’m still clothed so I guess not.”

Again the violet gaze swept across the room. “But this couldn’t possibly be Lord Marquet’s home!”

Krizzel

First Post
The tall, powerfully built woman in the corner rolled over with a groan, levering herself slowly up to her knees so she could put a hand to her head. “Ugh…what do they put in the ale around here?” she asked rhetorically while brushing a hand through her long, blond hair and trying to banish the ringing from her ears.

Balancing against the wall, she climbed unsteadily up to her feet, stretching out long legs wrapped in tight leather leggings that revealed their well-toned curves. Absently she adjusted the light blue halter top that was held up around her neck and fastened behind her back, tugging the cloth secure.

Suddenly the other people in the room registered to her fully. “Wait! Where am I? Who are you people?” Her quick glance over the others caught a bit of something familiar next to the wall, and the blond woman started to edge carefully towards her things, careful not to let anyone out of her sight.

Krizzel

First Post
“Lord Marquet?” the tall, blond woman wondered with a frown. “I don’t remember any Lord Marquet in this town.” She’d managed to make it to her things down, digging quickly into the pile, looking for something. It was becoming rapidly apparent that everyone else was in the same situation as she was…or at least most of them, anyway.

She pulled a small disc wrapped in leather from the pile with a small gasp of relief, holding it against her breast as she closed her eyes for a moment. A yellow sun, beaming out rays of orange, crimson, and gold, was painted on the front of the leather, the whole small bundle suspended from a length of finely wrought silvery chain.

Opening her eyes, she slipped the chain around her neck, glancing over at the elven woman while starting dig into her possessions more carefully, though still with haste, setting aside pieces of finely worked armor to be doned.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Elentari Svarti pulled herself up from the ground lazily, watching the others bustle about in more activity than she really cared for herself, especially when waking. Her slender fingers ran briefly over her long silver hair, hints of the metallic in their depths, to straighten any knots that dared make an appearance.

Making her way over to her things, she checked everything carefully before sliding them back into place. The beautiful silver circlet rested back again on those snowy locks, bringing an extra gleam to her eyes and an almost irresistible glow to her tanned cheeks and exposed skin. A thin belt made of intertwining silver leaves decorated her exposed abdomen and waist, but somehow when she put that on, it gave her athletic body an even more toned and powerful appearance.

She didn’t seem to be wearing any armor either, sporting a long velvety purple skirt that had generous slits on both sides to expose lean lengthy legs and tan leather knee-high boots. A tight tan-coloured strip of shimmery cloth seemed to weave itself around her chest in a rather artistic manner and made the most of her voluptuous assets.

Unruffled in the slightest, Elentari merely leaned against the wall, surveying every male in the room with interest, and even the females as well with tantalizing discernment.

“Lord Marquet is a delicious man,” the bard answered the other woman with a slow and knowing smile. “He throws the most divine parties…and after parties.” Those long lashes winked ever so slowly.

Last edited:

Krizzel

First Post
“I’m guessing this isn’t one of them,” the other woman replied dryly, but with the touch of a generous smile, even if it was slightly wary. “Well, wherever we are, I don’t intend to stay. I don’t appreciate being kidnapped.”

She slipped on a belt of her own, and another neck-chain, this one holding a horse charm. Then she stood, stepping into a pair of supple leather boots while heaving an apron of padding over her neck. “I don’t suppose you know a squire’s craft, by chance?” she wondered, flashing the elf a pair of bright, light blue eyes.

Sulli

First Post
as sabin awakens he looks around to see where he is. noticing that everybody is almost awake and getting there stuff back on, ho slowly wakes towards his stuff and takes his time getting it on. "does anybody know what happend or where this hell is???. after he gets his stuff on, he makes his way to the paper that everybody is looking at and tries to read it. since he can't he just asks "what in the world is on this paper, and where in the world are we.

KitanaVorr

First Post
At the blonde cleric's words, Elentari laughed, light, wicked and utterly intoxicating. "Oh no woman. I haven't a squire's inclination in my body. Although I've quite many more different inclinations to offer indeed."

She shook her head of thick hair. "I don't like all this gloom and doom in here. Why don't we just all relax to a cheerful song while those industrious folks over there ponder over that scrap of paper. I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually."

A smile touches her lips for the newly awakened Sabin. "Don't you think?"

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Amulette, after casting detect magic, sees that the scroll is a very powerful scroll of "Knock"

The rest of you find all your stuff, nothing missing.

Krizzel

First Post
The warrior-woman’s look was more than doubtful, but that was all the reply she chose to give for the moment. “Well, anyway,” she moved on, turning back to her previous intent, “you look like someone who knows well her way in – and out – of clothes.” The blue eyes flashed a knowing look to the elven woman, accompanied with a small smile.

“Armor isn’t much different,” she explained, gesturing towards the ties of the padding that hung loose on her back. “If you wouldn’t mind?”

Remove ads