Beyond the Rerisen Tower(DM Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: assuming this is out of turn for the 2 AP's I get to use..so haven't actually started my next turn :)
Also, I should only be 13 HP down.. was at 6hp down + 26 = 32 which is 13 less than max at 45

Fredrock is not quite sure what is happening, but quickly acts to take advantage of the sudden boon. Perhaps he's already dead and this is just some dream as the last of his life force fades..whatever it is, Fredrock swings his hammer as hard as he can at the Rerisen Lord

[sblock=actions]

AP: :melee:Iron Fist using 2 PP to make it 2d6+10 damage: Hits for 20 damage: effect DR 4 TEONT
AP: :melee:Iron Fist using 2 PP to make it 2d6+10 damage: Misses (even with rr) effect DR 4 TEONT

[/sblock]
[sblock=Fredrock]
Regen 5 when bloodied
DR 4
Lord Marked
down 13 hp (32/45)

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 3
Passive Perception: +15, Passive Insight: +20 Senses: Low-Light
Init +0, Speed:5
AC:21, Fort:16, Reflex:16, Will:18
HP 32/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:0/13
Action Points: 0/5, Power points 1/4
Powers-
:close:Battlemind Demand link
:melee:Mind Spike link
Blurred Step link
:melee:Bull's Strength link
:melee:Iron Fist link
:melee:Mist Weapon link
Second Wind link
Battle Resilience link
:close:Telepathic Challenge link
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony link

Item powers
deathscarred boon link
Dwarven Scale armor link

:melee:MBA +7 vs AC, 1d10+4 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA -0 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Fredrock's psionic power couples with Yishim's arcane might and the undead in front of him feel themselves tumbling into an unending hole filled with radiant energy. The lord and most of those behind him flail in an attempt to grab a handhold.

Fredrock marvels at the sight, as it's nothing more than an illusion. None of the dead are able to move from their places, and nearly all are scrambling on the ground.
OOC: Too bad you didn't wait for my prone effect, if in fact the -2 woudl have stacked. What's the size of the Lord's Aura - 5? Great time for focused fire.

[sblock=Actions]Phantom Chasm vs Will centered on 1st row: Gap - RRL, 1st row - RRH, RRD, RRH, 2nd row - RRD, RRH, RRS (1d20+7=23, 1d20+7=17, 1d20+7=20, 1d20+7=17, 1d20+7=8, 1d20+7=27, 1d20+7=21)

Hits everyone but the RRD in 2nd row for 15 damage. Crits the RRH in 2nd row for 23. All those hit are prone and immobilized. RRD in 2nd row is simply immobilized (miss effect).

To Hit: Gap - RRL, 1st row - RRH, RRD, RRH, 2nd row - RRD, RRH, RRS (1d20+7=23, 1d20+7=17, 1d20+7=20, 1d20+7=17, 1d20+7=8, 1d20+7=27, 1d20+7=21)
Damage and crit extra damage (2d6+6=15, 1d6=5)[/sblock]
[sblock=Yishim Stat Block]Yishim- Male Human Wizard 3
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 17
AC:18, Fort:13, Reflex:18, Will:17, Resist 10 Force -- Speed:6
HP:29/29, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:0/6
Initiative +5
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Scorching Burst, Chilling Cloud, Phantom Bolt, Shield, Grasping Shadows, Maze of Mirrors, Orb of Deception, Phantom Chasm, Orb of Unintended Consequences, Brooch of Shielding[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal appears form amid the ethereal cloud swirling above Fredrock. The form of her great axe materializes and sweeps in a spherical blur, slicing into the crowd of undead all around her, "Leeve Freddie alowne and downt come bayack!"[sblock=Actions]Eithal will manifest in the gap 1 square above the ground (or wherever she is adjacent to the most enemy as well).

Eithal will recharge Burst of Earth's Fury (BoEF).

I can't make out where everybody is without a map, so I'm posting BoEF with 7 attacks. Take them in order rolled, top to bottom, clockwise beginning due north. If you need more than seven rolls, let me know.

Standard: Burst of Earth's Fury
Targets: As many of those guys as she can
Attack: 1d20+10=27 vs. AC
Attack: 1d20+10=13 vs. AC
Attack: 1d20+10=30 vs. AC Crit!
Attack: 1d20+10=25 vs. AC
Attack: 1d20+10=11 vs. AC
Attack: 1d20+10=22 vs. AC
Attack: 1d20+10=20 vs. AC
For 1d12+6=15
damage

Crit Damage: 1d6=3

[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
Scarmiglione is going to try to hold off tossing the vial of holy water at the Rerisen Lord until he can potentially kill it (so that the radiant damage will prevent its coming back).

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: prone wouldn't have helped..11+2 for prone is 13, which is still 2 less than the lord's AC after the new aura I have on me :)

don't forget the free reroll.

best spot for Eithal would be right above the Lord...which should get the ones in the 1st row, both beasts, the lord, and maybe the hulk behind the gap (depends on if he's behind fredrock or to the side of him) ..assuming beasts are on each side of the gap, adjacent to the lord but on either side of him.

hmm after Yishim's attack, only thing left in the 1st row is a RRH
So,
1. RRH hits for 15 (up to 30--it didn't have THP for some reason, if it did, then 29)
2. Beast 13 I assume misses their AC-2 (no stat block listed)
3. Lord crit for 21..bringing him to (11+20+15+21=67 damage)
4 Beast assume a 25 hits their AC-2 for 15-1, 14 damage
5. Hulk (if it is beside fredrock. otherwise it isn't targeted), 11 misses their AC -2 (close doesn't get a bonus on prone).

RR one of those, your pick(I'd say the hulk, has less HP than the beast I think).

Last edited:

Remove ads