• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Biddeford, Maine RPGing?

Paka

Explorer
Poking around for a friend who needs a family friendly game for him and his gaming wife. They've got a wonderful little girl who has been around gaming since she was in the WOMB.

I am not even joking.

Please let me know. This is the guy who taught me to DM and got me to run my first game when I was 13. He is the Qui-Gon to my Obi-Wan.

Anyway, lemme know.

Thanks,

P-

Paka

Explorer
He is so hungry to game I think he'd play Victoria's Secret: the Lingerie RPG if that was the game available. System doesn't matter much to him. He likes lots of games.

I'll ask him to check this thread and check it out.

Thanks,

P-

Kamard

First Post
I live in Lewiston, but I am so horrendously burnt out from DMing that I would sooner gnaw off my own legs than be forced to run a game. I'd be more than happy to play a game though, granted thats not much of a help... :D

Decado

First Post
Kamard,

What type of game are you loking to play in? There are currently three members of the gaming group I play with the that run their own campaigns. Mine is set in Greyhawk, another in Forgotten Realms and the third in Kingdoms of Kalamar. The FR campaign and my campaign have been going on for over a year while the KoK campaign is relatively new. We meet a couple times a month on Sunday mornings around 9:30 am.

Decado

Kamard

First Post
Decado said:
Kamard,

What type of game are you loking to play in? There are currently three members of the gaming group I play with the that run their own campaigns. Mine is set in Greyhawk, another in Forgotten Realms and the third in Kingdoms of Kalamar. The FR campaign and my campaign have been going on for over a year while the KoK campaign is relatively new. We meet a couple times a month on Sunday mornings around 9:30 am.

Decado

I am looking to play a game where I am the player. Heh. That is pretty seriously my only necessity. I have both the FRCS and the Kalamar Player's Guide, because I am something of a completist.

So do you play your various games on a schedule, or is it just "play campaign setting A when we feel like it, B when we feel like it" ?

Decado

First Post
The closest thing we have to a schedule is that when we play we always play on Sunday mornings. It is usually who ever out of the three DMs has a game ready runs their game. We do not play every Sunday. The KoK campaign right now doesn't play on a regular basis due to the fact that the DM is busy with work, college and he is also a slacker (sorry Kinson :) just kidding). Our goal is to play a game every Sunday but that happens infrequently. Realistically we probably play a couple times a month.

Decado

Remove ads