• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Biddeford, Maine RPGing?

Kamard

First Post
Decado said:
The closest thing we have to a schedule is that when we play we always play on Sunday mornings. It is usually who ever out of the three DMs has a game ready runs their game. We do not play every Sunday. The KoK campaign right now doesn't play on a regular basis due to the fact that the DM is busy with work, college and he is also a slacker (sorry Kinson :) just kidding). Our goal is to play a game every Sunday but that happens infrequently. Realistically we probably play a couple times a month.

Decado

how old are the gamers in your group, and where do you play?

Decado

First Post
Man that was a fast reply! We are all over 30. I have a third player for my GH game that is in his late twenties to early thirties. Where we play depends on who is running the game. Usually it is at the DM's house so he doesn't have to lug all his stuff around. Despite that I still truck a boatload of books and minis to every game no matter where it is held. Right now we play in Westbrook and Saco. The third DM (the one who runs KoK) usually runs his game in Westbrook. The games go from 9:30 am to 2:00pm usually. Unless I have the day off (I work evenings) then we try to go longer.

Decado

Kamard

First Post
Decado said:
Man that was a fast reply! We are all over 30. I have a third player for my GH game that is in his late twenties to early thirties. Where we play depends on who is running the game. Usually it is at the DM's house so he doesn't have to lug all his stuff around. Despite that I still truck a boatload of books and minis to every game no matter where it is held. Right now we play in Westbrook and Saco. The third DM (the one who runs KoK) usually runs his game in Westbrook. The games go from 9:30 am to 2:00pm usually. Unless I have the day off (I work evenings) then we try to go longer.

Decado

I would definately be a youngin' then, as I am only 21. I have some other options that might be available to me that I would like to explore before I up and do anything drastic, like drive an hour at 8 on a Sunday morning to play D&D... but I will definately get back to you.

Bob Dunham
robert.dunham@verizon.net

Devontus

First Post
alwaysooking for people

well I live in Biddeford and the group and I are always looking for more to join. we have 2 different games that alternate on Mondays, one is a d&d game and the other is a whitewolf meets skyrim kinda thing

Remove ads