• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Big Bang Theory: I can't stand Sheldon

Ahzad

Explorer
wingsandsword;5546591 Leonard is genuinely happy with Priya. [/QUOTE said:
I think Leonard is happy to have a girlfriend and to have regular sex rather than being genuinely happy. We've seen enough episodes with Priya attempting to change him into more of the boyfriend that she wants. In those scenes you can always see that hesitation in him as to whether or not to do that, and he talks about it somewhat to Penny. I think we'll see them break up before to long and Penny move back into the relationship with Leonard. I can't wait until she's gone b/c she reminds me to much of girls I've dated who wanted to change me, or friends that have had that same experience.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I can't wait until she's gone b/c she reminds me to much of girls I've dated who wanted to change me, or friends that have had that same experience.

This isn't a bad thing. If you're a slob and your girlfriend wants to turn you into a non-slob, then you should listen.

Ahzad

Explorer
but leonard isn't a slob just a geeky guy who likes his geeky hobbies, that pryia doesn't seem to approve of or at least think that's appropriate for an adult.

anyone with bad hygiene needs someone to tell them about it there's really no excuse for not washing yourself. i've tossed guys out of my comic book store for not bathing. i don't need your funk irritating myself or my other customers. i've told them either bath or find somewhere else to shop, and they bathed or at least bathed before they came to pick up their books.

or if you can't pick up after yourself and keep your place presentable then you probably don't really need to have a g/f or significant other just stay in your hovel and don't bother the rest of society. but somehow those people find others with those same traits and keep breeding unfortunately. granted there are those that have a mental disorder, but i'm not talking about them. i'm talking about the lazy ones where the only thing wrong with them is laziness and bad upbringing.

Last edited:

Moogleproof

First Post
I haven't watched all the latest episodes, but I'd have to agree with some of the posters here the show would be quite bland without Sheldon. I don't think I would watch it if that was the case.

Yes, Sheldon would be annoying in real life, but that doesn't bother me when I'm watching fiction. Someone mentioned Dwight Schrute, almost the same scenario, although not entirely, but the best moments practically always included him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads