• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BIG DAMN HEROES - a d20 Firefly Campaign [OOC]

Watus

First Post
I'm sorry to hear that, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

For the rest, there will be an IC post tomorrow morning.

Watus

First Post
Unless someone has a parting shot for Beale, we'll be dropping out of initiative for the moment. It's difficult to run an encounter where the primary combatants are an NPC and a ghosted PC. It appears that doghead may be away for a while longer, so let's move on.

We were discussing possible ties for Melara. Lot or ByteRynn: any room in your respective backgrounds for an acquaintanceship with a pilot of ill repute?

Also, FYI: some of the real-life factors which have been slowing me down recently have dropped away, so I'm planning to try and pick up the pace a bit now. I trust that no one will mind.

Shayuri

First Post
That's entirely possible. If you were on the run from the law, then you might have been "smuggled" out onto the Rim by a ship piloted by Melara. Perhaps we got to talking or something, just to pass the time. Then you got off at your destination, and off I flew, most likely never to be seen again. Small 'verse, eh? :)

Remove ads