Bit more on Dragonlance....

Geron Raveneye

Explorer
Yeah...

...have to admit, sadly though, that as great as Dragonlance was/is, I didn´t manage to DM one successful DL campaign. Had something to do with me being awed by the scope on which the Chronicles and Legends ran...I tried too hard to achieve that flair with my groups, and failed most of the time *sighs*

And YAY to it´s return :D
By the way...ARE the War of Souls books any good to read? I skipped everything after DoSF as well...

myrdden

First Post
War of Souls Novels

I'm currently finishing up the second book in the War of Souls trilogy and I don't find it too bad. It's definitely not like Legends or Chronicles but they have been a decent read.

It'll be interesting how the series will end up. If you are a fan of DL then I would recommend the series.

Myrdden

vrykyl

Explorer
Re: Re: Bah in the new year

Just to confirm, Sovereign Press fully intends to keep publishing Sovereign Stone game products! We are hiring a new editor who will work with us to keep the world of Loerem going strong even as we explore new adventures in the world of Krynn!

Jamie Chambers
Managing Editor
Sovereign Press, Inc.

Ranger REG said:

Gee, you make it sound like the Sovereign Press broke the "one campaign setting per company" restriction. :p

I doubt they're going to drop Sovereign Stone (both original and d20 rules) and focus on just one product line: Dragonlance.

Last edited:

Remove ads