Black Adam – Official Trailer 1

Hex08

Hero
hopefully theyre going with tje Khem-Adam origin of his name and we wont get that …:)
I thought it was Teth-Adam.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I thought it was Teth-Adam.
It is .
his original name was Teth-Adam which he used when he first became a hero. However after he was ressurected and then conquered Khandaq, the Khandaqi people gave him the title of Khem-Adam, Khem being the Egyptian word for Black.

(the Khem-Adam name was a retcon introduced in the 80s(?) to explain why Black)

GreyLord

Legend
Wait, I thought Black Adam was supposed to be a Villain. An earlier version of Shazam (aka, real name before Marvel insisted they couldn't have it...Captain Marvel) who is the enemy of Shazam.

This isn't a Shazam Sequel???

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Wait, I thought Black Adam was supposed to be a Villain. An earlier version of Shazam (aka, real name before Marvel insisted they couldn't have it...Captain Marvel) who is the enemy of Shazam.
Like most villains that have been around sufficiently long, Black Adam has transitioned to be more of an Anti-Hero in more recent comics.
Nope. Spin-off. There is a Shazam 2 that will come out, though.

Hex08

Hero

He started out as a villain but moved to the role of an antihero a long time ago. I think he was even a recent member of the Justice League.

Remove ads