DC Superbowl trailer

Ryujin

Legend
Damn. Looks Like Dr. Fate is only going to be an incidental character, probably in the Flash movie. I was hoping that they would give him his own movie, so that they didn't burn the character for this cycle.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Saw some set photos of Keaton in his 89 Batman costume. This is apparently from the Batgirl movie, not the Flash movie we already know he's in, so it looks like he's Batman '89 in multiple movies! Heard rumours he's kinda the Nick Fury leader role across various films.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Damn. Looks Like Dr. Fate is only going to be an incidental character, probably in the Flash movie. I was hoping that they would give him his own movie, so that they didn't burn the character for this cycle.
yeah it does seem a bit of a waste to have Dr Fate as an incidental character.
I'm also kind of surprised that they have introduced the Justice Society when the Justice League hasnt been properly developed yet, especially after the JL movie made a big deal of Bruce Wayne bringing together all these unknown heroes 'out of the shadows'.
btw anyone know who the woman in green is?

Ryujin

Legend
yeah it does seem a bit of a waste to have Dr Fate as an incidental character.
I'm also kind of surprised that they have introduced the Justice Society when the Justice League hasnt been properly developed yet, especially after the JL movie made a big deal of Bruce Wayne bringing together all these unknown heroes 'out of the shadows'.
btw anyone know who the woman in green is?
IMDB lists her as "Maxine Hunkell", who is the secret identity of a DC character named "Cyclone", the granddaughter of the Red Tornado. I'd never heard of the character until now.

I'd call The justice Society of America the perfect opportunity for a do-over. Pity, really.

Remove ads