• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Black and Deadly Forests

Inzae

First Post
Thr Troll Lords Announce another release for Gen Con. This module penned by none other than Rob Kuntz!!!

The Dark Druids have destroyed many innocent human settlements while operating from their base within "Fang Forest," a perilous place filled with shadowy horrors and the dark forces of nature and magic never before seen on this world. The good priestdoms want these fanatics eradicated at all costs, as they threaten the very fabric of human existence. However, to root out these evil-doers the adventurers must travel through "Fang Forest's" haunted confines, enter the evil base there, and gain access to an eldritch sorcery within it which alone can stop the Dark Druids. This d20 system adventure is designed for 4-6 characters of levels 9-12

Davis
davis@trolllord.com

53bfa430.jpg

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yes! :) Finally it's come! I can't wait to get this one. I so love Kuntz work and I can't wait to finally try this out for myself.

JoeGKushner

First Post
I notice that some of the new modules have covers with a similiar boarder. Is this going to be a new way to idenfity certain brands or ?

Troll Lord

First Post
Joe,

You are right on the mark. The black border is TLG's new Trade Dress for her d20 books. We of course have the RPG sourcebooks by Gygax with their own style. Later in the fall you will see the "Comrades" line coming out for d20 modern. But the dark border, or modifications on it, represents our 3e line of books.

Particular books will possess different logos. The Companion Books for instance.

Thanks for noticing. :)

Steve

53496c00.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads