• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blackdirge's Suped Up Monster Thread: Monster Column Updated 06/26/06!

Hey BD,

I wanted to let you know that I've used several of your monsters and they were lots of fun. I've used (excuse me for lack of memory) the melted beholder, undeadish giant spider, and most recently Hexavia, the 1/2 dragon druid. Lots of fun!

Post again soon!!!! (And, if it happens to be a unique CR 22-27 level creature, thanks!!!!)

Later,

AoA

catdragon

Explorer
Angel of Adventure said:
I wanted to let you know that I've used several of your monsters and they were lots of fun. I've used (excuse me for lack of memory) the melted beholder, undeadish giant spider, and most recently Hexavia, the 1/2 dragon druid. Lots of fun!

The "melted" beholder..... yech :\ . That's an image I didn't need before bedtime.

Where is this waxy beholder?

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Hey all, I've updated the monster column with a new critter. Have a look.

http://www.enworld.org/article.php?a=133

Also, would anyone be interested in a RTF or word document of all the monsters in this thread, including the monsters in then two other Rogue Gallery threads that are floating around here somewhere?

I'll throw it together and post it here if there is any interest.

Dirge

Robbs

First Post
I've posted a request for some evil human (well at least they started off as human!) corrupted champions through your email. Just using this since I saw a couple of posts mention difficulties with your other email! I just recently found this thread and I love some of the tasty evil inside! Any ideas are welcome, it's nice to come at the players from a different angle (they are currently trying to destroy a slaving ring run by the half-dragon children of twin black dragons and this will be a good change of pace where they are the hunted)

By the by, I'm pretty new to this site and was wondering how I go about posting some of my creatures?

Remove ads