Blank Character sheet/template for monsters?

j_lovescoffee

First Post
Does anyone know where I could find a blank fill-in sheet (similar to character sheets) for monsters? I'm in the process of designing a bunch of templated monsters, and having some sort of template would sure make it easier.

Thanks!

Nyaricus

First Post
here is the one i use in Microsoft word > all it is is the basic design of the monster manuel outline that i have typed up. its not exactly a character sheet, but for normal monsters, its enough. For guys that you are going to use for a long time, as a villain, etc, write em up using an actual character sheet.

Attachments

• Monster Sheet.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,264

j_lovescoffee

First Post
Nyaricus said:
here is the one i use in Microsoft word ...

Hm, yeah, I have something along these lines already. Yours is prettier, but I was hopin' for something a little more quick and dirty. Dammit. Now *I* have to do the work. (I'll post it when I have it.)

Warden

First Post
Not sure if you're still looking for something, but I have a blank sheet for characters and monsters, including a temporary column for creatures with barbarian rage, size alterations, or anything else. Maybe it could help.

Attachments

• Creature Page.doc
    30 KB · Views: 624

j_lovescoffee

First Post
Warden said:
Not sure if you're still looking for something, but I have a blank sheet for characters and monsters, including a temporary column for creatures with barbarian rage, size alterations, or anything else. Maybe it could help.

Oh, hey. I like the shading thing you have going on. You have a couple things I missed too. Some good stuff. I may make an amalgamation of yours and mine. If I do, and its exciting enough to merit attention, I'll post it.

Remove ads