• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blank Monster Sheet PDF?

Tilt

Explorer
Hello All,

I am looking for a monster sheet for making my own Pathfinder monster write ups. Basically a blank sheet that I can fill in all the stats for my created monsters.

Has Paizo made a PDF one of these that I missed? Has anyone seen a decent one on the internet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sylrae

First Post
The monster block is simple enough that I've never seen anyone do a sheet for it. They just write a text file in the same pattern.

Why can't you do that if you're looking for a block in the format of the monster manual, or use the regular character sheet or neceros character sheet otherwise?

Wicht

Hero
Here is the template I use when I am making a monster or an NPC. Some things are suitable for monster stats and other for NPCs, I just edit out the parts I don't need.

Attachments

• STAT BLOCK Template Creature.doc
    20 KB · Views: 12,429

Gotcher back fellow GM

Hello All,

I am looking for a monster sheet for making my own Pathfinder monster write ups. Basically a blank sheet that I can fill in all the stats for my created monsters.

Has Paizo made a PDF one of these that I missed? Has anyone seen a decent one on the internet?

Any help would be appreciated.

I just did and its pretty plain will do something nicer later, I was looking for the same thing when I found this post from a yahoo search. Cheers.:eek:

AMQ

Attachments

• BlankMonsterSheetv1.0.pdf
    37 KB · Views: 7,896

mr.mxyzptlk

First Post
I'd love something like that too. I'm adapting some ERB monsters to Pathfinder stats, and a handy-dandy blank monster sheets would be fantastic for my Monster Manual for them. Something that looks straight out of an 'official' handbook would be nice.

ProphetPX

First Post
i have also been trying to build/create my own custom worksheet for creation of custom monsters (because i can use a regular character sheet for just NPCs anyway), so thanks for posting this! I hope others post their template worksheets too!

I will look at the ones others have already posted here.

Remove ads