• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Patlin

Explorer
ajanders said:
Kenn grins.
"Mardigan, I'll stick with you in steerage. Everybody else got a partner? No, only one person's allowed to try getting the paladin in trouble at a time: Rio only gets one partner."

ic: Rio is happy to buddy up with anyone, and not adverse to a group of three if that is easier.

ooc: I suppose being referred to by ones class is unavoidable, though Rio doesn't really think of himself that way. He sees himself as a very junior member of the Knights Arcane, who's having trouble mastering the "arcane" part of his job description. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: ok, that' everyone but Wik (slacker). I'll give him a day. I'd assume everyone who hasn't specified is going standard fair, since it's paid for (Just make sure you account for it).

IamTheTest

First Post
Fritz begins to shift restlessly. Looking to his Dwarven companion he asks, You use arcane power, right? I didnt think that the Dwarves were much into that sort of thing.

Drowned Hero

First Post
IamTheTest said:
Fritz begins to shift restlessly. Looking to his Dwarven companion he asks, You use arcane power, right? I didnt think that the Dwarves were much into that sort of thing.

'Dwarves are not traditionaly users or blessed with arcane powers' 'must be some strange concidence with my family having several in the clan manifesting dragonsmarks and given arcane powers'
Khuther stretches 'anyways... who did you get involved with the arcane?' 'i was still hanging of my mothers t.i.t.s at your age' Khuther laughs a small rumbling laught at his clevernes with words.

IamTheTest

First Post
Fritz seems preoccupied by the question. He replies, Uh...I went to school for it a little while. But then I left and came to Sharn. He then changes the subject, When do you think we'll get there?

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn looks at Mardigan cheerfully.
"So, where shall two men-of-the-world such as ourselves pass a little time before mounting the lightning again?"

Moggthegob

First Post
Mardigan smiles " Perhaps it would be best if we played a friendly game of knuclebones? Mardigan pulls out a set of dice. " What shall we wager? Loser goes up front next battle?"

ajanders

Explorer
"Knucklebones?"
Kenn seems unimpressed as a wooden case comes from inside his coat.

"Let me introduce you to the lost art of Cyran tarocco, particularly if we can find two other hands."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads