• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Drowned Hero

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Doubly sorry. I keep on appologizing for delays. I would like to think that will be the last one, but I'll probably have to put things on hold in March at some point to. I'd like to try to trudge along slowly, as a slow adventure is better than a dead one. I promise a real update by the end of this week.

[sblock=DH]Fritz is a 12 year old human. But you're still welcome to make the sense motive check, and tell him and me the result. I'll let you two work that out for the most part.[/sblock]

Im ok with slow games, just so that is said :)
And i have no idea where i got that Fritz was elf, so Khuther is not doing anything...

ajanders

Explorer
Hey, what is is.
But Kenn's basically going to be watching the group's backtrail, so unless someone really wants to roleplay tarocco lessons, I'm out of clever dialogue.
(Tarocco, by the way, is an ancestor of bridge: very much tricks and figuring out what cards your partner holds. It's obviously a good deal of fun for someone with Psychic Inquisitor, and Kenn played in tarocco leagues in Cyre.)

Drowned Hero

First Post
Khuther Qbyer Dwarf Sorcerer

Khuther lifts his head toward the sky trying to figure out the what time it is and tapping his foot on the ground 'cant wait to get on a proper chair'

Bront

The man with the probe
The trip to Rekkenmark is uneventful. Those riding standard are comfortable, but those riding steerage are a bit sore from the cramped quarters and uncomfortable seating.

It's close to sundown when you arive, with perhaps an hour left before it gets dark. The moon is waning, so there will be little light at night for the next few days at least.

OOC: assume anyone who didn't specify (*caugh*Wik*caugh*) rode standard.

Moggthegob

First Post
Mardian,who decided to nap on the train immediately begins making preparations to go to their destination of Alechester now that they are so close and he is able to really shine in his field here. " I am off to purchase a cart and some horses to make it to our destination quickly. e should leave immediately. Khuther, may I have some funds?"

Remove ads