BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Drowned Hero

First Post
Khuhter Qbyer Sorcerer

Khuhter nods on the price Mard has so elegantly negociated and puts his hand in the pouch to pay.

ooc: [sblock]added to expenses in first post[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
ajanders said:
So assuming we get all our papers in order, let's go get some beer.
I vote we put a cover on the wagon.
:)

I was hoping to get level ups approved, but Wik has no been emailing me. Oh well.

Update later this afternoon (need zombie coffee...)

stonegod

Being a large metropolis, it is not difficult to find someone in authority. Finding some who cares, that is a different matter. The desk officers Kenn finds look at him with a look if disinterested non-interest, apparently all thinking they have something better to do. Apparently, no additional visas or such are needed for travel, but a tax on cart animals is levied. Khuhter mutters about handing over the 5 silver, but the law (as it is, is the law).

With everyone and everything gathered, the group is ready to leave Rekkenmark. The road north looks fairly straightforward, though Mardigan suspects he might find a shorter path through the wooded hills. [Kn: geography] It might regain some of their lost time, but it has its own risks. The road is the safe bet, however.

So, where would it be?

Moggthegob

First Post
Mardigan tells the group of the existence of the shorter path. He contemplates it and then says to them Damn,the safe path we need to get there and make up lost time. Let's do it. We need to complete this job.

Bront

The man with the probe
stonegod said:
Everyone Okay, folks. I'll be reading the thread this weekend and hopefully getting things started. I'll also award some Time XP since the last time given.

Bront If there be any other XP, you'll have to award that methinks, though I can improvise a number. In addition, have 9 DM credits for 6/07-3/08.
OOC: A little late, but throw another 100 on for RP (I'll admit to being fairly generous in that account). BTW, want me to keep updating my XP tracking thread for this for them? Keep it all in one place?

stonegod

Moggthegob said:
Damn,the safe path we need to get there and make up lost time. Let's do it. We need to complete this job.
OOC: Bit confused. So the plan is to try the short, risky path or the long, safe path?

Remove ads