• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Wik said:
OOC: Wik is back. I thought this game had sort of "died", and forgot all about it. I can work Khoros back in as you please.
OOC: Just have him come up from the cart.

The burial takes a half hour, the soil poor that for that sort of work, but soon the man and the wife are buried. As for the warforged, it is unclear what to do with it. Bury it as well, leave it, repair it? No one had checked even if it could be repaired.

Drowned Hero

First Post
stonegod said:
No one had checked even if it could be repaired.

ooc:[sblock]dont we need a artificer for that?
I can allways use a cure ligr wounds for constrcts, but you described the flesh was all gone therfore i havent done it.[/sblock]

stonegod

Drowned Hero said:
ooc:[sblock]dont we need a artificer for that?
I can allways use a cure ligr wounds for constrcts, but you described the flesh was all gone therfore i havent done it.[/sblock]
OOC: Any arcane caster w/ the right spells or someone with good craft could do it. But, just like the other bodies initially, no one has examined it in any detail (my descriptions are what you initially see).

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn has no idea how to repair a warforged...nor how you tell if it's repairable.
Likewise, he has no Heal skill.
Next level I take Investigation and max my search, but until then my CS:E is pretty limited.

Drowned Hero

First Post
stonegod said:
OOC: Any arcane caster w/ the right spells or someone with good craft could do it. But, just like the other bodies initially, no one has examined it in any detail (my descriptions are what you initially see).

ooc: would Craft [Weaponsmith] +3 be enough? and can i still give it a try if so?

stonegod

ajanders said:
Kenn has no idea how to repair a warforged...nor how you tell if it's repairable.
Likewise, he has no Heal skill.
Next level I take Investigation and max my search, but until then my CS:E is pretty limited.
OOC:Heal can be used untrained.
Drowned Hero said:
ooc: would Craft [Weaponsmith] +3 be enough? and can i still give it a try if so?
OOC: With enough tools and time, you can. Let's see...

Khuther examines the warforged, trying to determine if it could be repaired. Without tools, however, the going would be difficult. After an inspection, however, he determines that it is beyond repair; the fire has gutted too much of its living tissues. The dwarf scratches his beard, but sees nothing for it...

OOC: Khuther's Repair check. (1d20 3-2=9)

Wik

First Post
Khoros mysteriously appears from the underbrush, a hare at his belt. "Tam told me to find you... and I found dinner on the way."

After this, Khoros watches Khurther, and smells at the air.

Wik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Alright. I just checked up on what I've missed, sort of. And I think I can catch up. I'll be updating Khoros after work (and hockey) tomorrow, and probably have it done in a day or two.

Once again, I want to apologize for my absence - I sort of thought this thread had completely died, and just stopped paying attention to it.

Also, any recommendations for Khoros? I remember I had a build in mind for him, but it's completely slipped my mind.
[/sblock]

ajanders

Explorer
Unless something dramatic and spectacular killed them, like a chestbursting alien, Kenn regards the cause of death as "bandits" and remains a little worried about the one that got away.

"Khoros, how are you at tracking?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads