• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Drowned Hero

First Post
Master Kundarak. It is my understanding that the group you represent are in the employ of a businessman in the region of Sharn. Knowing that my employer will be taking our airship back in your direction, my employer has authorized me to offer you and yours boarding for the voyage back. I am here in pursuit of determining if you and your party is interested in availing yourself of this offer.

The dwarf talks to the representative for a moment, and finds out his price is simple. Two barrels of the L.I.T.E. brew is all that is requested for the arrangements. Can that be arranged?

'Very polite to offer your help, Sir' 'in this matter i have to consult my partners' 'where can i find you Sir to give you a answer?'

Khuhter will tell the group about the proposition in private.

Patlin

Explorer
Rio is inclined to decline, although he suggests that the price might be acceptable if the captain were prepared to guarantee a safe and direct journey. Perhaps a lower price in coin could be arranged in the event that the guarantee was not met?

Rio explains his thoughts to the group.

Drowned Hero

First Post
'Seems like we got different opinions on this matter' 'I rather not go with this people even if its faster' 'never head of a hafling being so "helpfull" freaks me out as a dwrf woman with no beard'

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn shrugs.
"If we can put our load on the cart and if Betsy will pull it -- " two significant ifs --"I vote we go back as we came. I'm sure we can arrange secure cargo space on the lightning rail and ferry.
If they won't, I suggest we take them up on their offer. We'll want to keep an eye on our things in case they get acquisitive, but it does get us back safely and with no damage to the cargo.
Let's talk to the wagonwright and see if we can get the beer on the cart."

Drowned Hero

First Post
Kenn shrugs.
"If we can put our load on the cart and if Betsy will pull it -- " two significant ifs --"I vote we go back as we came. I'm sure we can arrange secure cargo space on the lightning rail and ferry.
If they won't, I suggest we take them up on their offer. We'll want to keep an eye on our things in case they get acquisitive, but it does get us back safely and with no damage to the cargo.
Let's talk to the wagonwright and see if we can get the beer on the cart."
Khuther lights his pipe making rings with the smoke
'i just dont like the feeling of helpfull halflings, when we got 17 barrels and they lack 3' 'if i know those little ones right, they wouldn't think it twice if we get sloppy on the defense and rob us' 'now... a skyride wouldnt hurt' ... 'lets see with that wagonwright and see what he says' 'if the beer goes we take the road, if not we take the halfling ride'

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The wainwright has a look at the wagon. Well, she'll hold, but barely. Be a might slow, and the strain might need some watch'n. Wouldna want to be in a 'urry.

Remove ads