Blight Makes Right (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: Lord Sessadore)

garyh

First Post
"I will try, Adran," Growl replies, "but if they are too far gone, it may be necessary to put them down to avoid endangering the rest of the wildlife in the area."

Boddynock

First Post
Adran nods at the wisdom of Growl's position before addressing the young paladin who has joined them.

"It's good to meet you, Lephisto. It's always good to meet those who have a passion for what is right. Who is the god you serve?"

Ghdeh1

First Post
Alek decides to ask"And how should we deal with the goblins? Should we kill them all, Reason with them, or should we just kill a few to send the message? I fully support the first and third."

Lephisto

First Post
In reply to Adran's question, Lephisto extends his hand for a handshake and replies, "I serve the god Bahamut, for he is of justice and protection. I feel it a pleasure to serve with justice and to protect those that are weak. Indeed it is nice to meet you as well."

Lephisto turns to the estranged man, Yelder, and asks "Who is it that we are going to serve and protect?"

Boddynock

First Post
"Bahamut! Ah, a noble god!"

Adran smiles at Lephisto and shakes his hand warmly.

At Alek's question he turns to the demon-cursed man and asks, "Surely reason is a better course to take than violence, where it can be avoided? Are goblins so savage that they can't be reasoned with at all? Forgive me if I'm being naive, but I've had no dealings with them."

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Lephisto turns to the estranged man, Yelder, and asks "Who is it that we are going to serve and protect?"

"Well, like I said before, we're heading to the town of Hilgrund. So you'll be serving and protecting all of its people. But I suppose you'll be answering to the mayor, Feld."

[sblock=Only read if your passive Insight is greater than or equal to 15]There's something in how he says the name that makes you think Yelder might not think too highly of the mayor.
[sblock=Only read if your passive Insight is less than 15]Shame on you! Hah, well, curiosity is hard to fight. Just don't act on information your character wouldn't know.[/sblock][/sblock]

"I guess you might be able to deal with these goblins. I mean, they're certainly clever creatures, but not too trustworthy. I know the townsfolk will feel safer if you can come up with something more binding than a promise to stop them. Which will probably mean killing."

Ghdeh1

First Post
"Well killing is fine too." Alek says wondering what Feld did to lessen Yelder's respect of him. 'Well at least we get a job.' He thinks

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"I have no problem with the hard result of combat. I don't usually show mercy to enemies, unless I have something to gain." says Feyr. "And what do you expect Feld will asks us?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]I'll be away form a connection until Monday. After that, I will be able to post at least 5 times a week. It's just my week of vacation and I was moving this week-end.[/SBLOCK]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
"Well..., he'll probably ask you to 'use your best judgment', but I'm sure he means for you to kill them. Not that I can blame him, really. Can't trust goblins."

Remove ads