• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blight Makes Right (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: Lord Sessadore)

garyh

First Post
Unsure of what has happened since he was knocked out, or even where anyone is, Growl takes a moment to gather himself. The respite clears his vision, fortunately.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move action - Stand up.

Standard action - Second Wind. Heal to 14/30, down to 6/11 surges.

End of turn- Blindness Save

Save vs Blindness (1d20=14)

Success![/sblock]

[sblock=Growl's Info]Growl- "Male" Warforged Druid 1
Initiative: +0, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 19
AC: 17, Fort: 14, Reflex: 11, Will: 16 - Speed: 6
HP: 14/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 6/11
Action Points: 0

Powers:
Chill Wind
Pounce
Savage Rend
Wild Shape

Darting Bite
Second Wind
Warforged Resolve

Faerie Fire

Full character sheet[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Lephisto takes another swing at the goblin, who barely manages to duck under his blade.

[sblock=Status]Initiative:
25: Goblin Sharpshooter (-35, dead)
20: Adran (13/28, bloodied, Blighted, blinded (save ends)) <== Your turn.
19: Goblin Hexer (-9, Divine Challenged)
18: Alek (16/30, Concealed)
17: Feyr (-1/26, dying (1/3), 5 ongoing poison)
16: Blighted Rat (-46, dead)
10: Centipede Swarm 1 (-44, dead)
10: Centipede Swarm 2 (-46, dead)
10: Centipede Swarm 3 (-2, Cursed)
4: Growl (14/30, bloodied, +2 to all defenses)
3: Lephisto (9/27, bloodied)

Lephisto misses the goblin. From now on, Lephisto is going to go after Adran, just so there's less waiting on me to update.

No new map, since nobody's moved.[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=healing]For future reference, Yelder has +5 to heal. Also, the DC to assist is the same as the DC to kick off a second wind, although the latter is somewhat risky while Feyr still has the ongoing damage.

It takes a minor and a standard to pull out and administer a healing potion to an unconscious character, in case you're curious.[/sblock]

The goblin screams in rage upon seeing Growl climb back to his feet. Heedless of the risk, he unleashes another spectral curse from his rod. As he does so there is a brilliant flash of light that blinds him temporarily, disrupting his focus.

[sblock=Status]Initiative:
25: Goblin Sharpshooter (-35, dead)
20: Adran (13/28, bloodied, Blighted, blinded (save ends))
19: Yelder
19: Goblin Hexer (-15, Divine Challenged)
18: Alek (16/30, Concealed) <== Your turn.
17: Feyr (-1/26, dying (1/3), 5 ongoing poison)
16: Blighted Rat (-46, dead)
10: Centipede Swarm 1 (-44, dead)
10: Centipede Swarm 2 (-46, dead)
10: Centipede Swarm 3 (-2, Cursed)
4: Growl (14/30, bloodied, +2 to all defenses)
3: Lephisto (9/27, bloodied)

Stinging Hex recharges. The Hexer casts Stinging Hex at Growl, which misses, as does Lephisto's AoO. The Hexer still takes 6 from Divine Challenge. Rolls. Another natural 1 for Lephisto, by the way.

Again, no new map. And don't forget the 3 automatic damage for starting your turn next to a swarm.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]My status is still to -1, but Adran did a successfull Healing check, so he could have forced me to spend my second wind and take a HS to heal myself, no? So I should be at 6 (and back to 1 at my turn :( )[/SBLOCK]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]My bad, I didn't follow the post correctly. Yes, you will be at 1 at the start of your turn after the poison. I'm not sure what the rules are for handing off items from one person to another, but I'm going to say that if Alek wants to give Feyr the potion, Alek needs to spend a minor action to pull it out. Then Feyr must spend a minor action while adjacent to Alek to take it from him. If the rules are less restrictive than this, by all means tell me. If they are more restrictive, I don't want to hear about it :p.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads