• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood from Stone OOC

SecondTime

First Post
TeleriMage said:
Expressing interest, and thinking about playing a half-elf sorcerer. (If you want, I can get into some more depth once I've had some sleep)

You're in if you want it. First and only arcan spellcaster. :)

SecondTime

First Post
green slime said:
Expressing interest in a rogue-like character. Probably archery-focused. Probably human, but maybe one of the other non-PHB races available in Eberon. Will have to dig out my Eberon books from my hobby room for exact details (posting from work). Will get something in print later this evening.

You're in. First rogue. Post when you're ready.

SecondTime

First Post
Torillan said:
I'll toss my hat into the interested ring. I'm OK with a cleric or fighter, so I might just post one of each and see where we stand (assuming, of course, I'm chosen!)

A cleric will be great. Post it when you have it.

SecondTime

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
I have three seperate Eberron characters that I've used in various games that keep ending that I'd love to bring back. They are:

Roral Parl: a shifter fighter from the Eldeen Reaches that apprenticed to a former Sentinel Marshal who had retired to the area. Unlike most shifters in his community Roral learned from him actual military tactics, the wearing of heavy armors, the use of heavy weapons. Things not typical to your regular shifter. Check my signature for the original game thread he came from plus his character sheet stat block for any further info (obviously the stat block will be changed for your specific game).

Pohl D'Velderan: a human urban ranger (using the UA variant) of House Tharashk. A dragomarked "golden boy" of the House who grew up in Sharn and works as a bouny hunter. If you needed people or things found, Pohl is your guy... presuming you can get past his always patting himself on the back. His least dragonmark allows him to Locate Objects, and he is Favored In The House of Tharashk. A stuck-up but talented guy with a silver spoon in his mouth. Again, see my sig for the links to his character sheet and the original game thread he came from.

Massif Dardungren: the only character I don't have an original thread from... he is a dwarf "barbarian" that was hired out by his clan in the Mror Holds to work for the Defenders Guild of House Deneith and the dour dwarf was not happy about it. He went along with his clan leaders' plans because it brought extras monies into the clan, and he now works begrudgingly as a bodyguard wherever Deneith send him. He is a "barbarian" in the sense that his martial skill gets better the angrier he gets (raging), but does not live on the frontiers like a typical fluff barbarian. He does not suffer fools gladly and will be sure to point out any mistakes he sees made... but is handy with a waraxe and will do what you ask with little conflict.

Massif Dardungren gave me a hook, so he's in.

SecondTime

First Post
TwistedMindInc said:
I had an idea all built for a game that was recruiting, but I was too late to the starting line. :( So! I'll throw it out your way. A Shifter(cat) Paladin. Different, yeah?

Also gave me a hook, so he is in.

SecondTime

First Post
Ambrus and Green Slime:

I'm going to take a chance and let you both post your character concepts. Seven players is a tad excessive, but I am experienced enough to know that atleast on person will drop before gameplay actually starts and one soon after.

Two warforged could be interesting, but if you both go that route, I would prefer it if you came up with a connected origin. Makes it easier to plot around while still preserving the warforged 'hook'

So I think that's everybody. I'll give everyone a couple of days to post. If I'm still below four players by that point, recruitment will reopen.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Outta curiousity. Was working on my Paladin and I came up with a question. Seeing as I've never played a Paladin in Eberron - how strict in the alignment code for them? I was going to have her be a Paladin of Balinor .. who is a Neutral God, but he is the God of Beasts.. which made sense for my shifter paladin. But, PHB states that they haveta be LG (unless taking a variant class). With that all being said.. I know that religion/alignments are kinda loose in Eberron. Does that effect a paladin? Lemme know so that I can finish her up.

green slime

First Post
SecondTime said:
Ambrus and Green Slime:

I'm going to take a chance and let you both post your character concepts. Seven players is a tad excessive, but I am experienced enough to know that atleast on person will drop before gameplay actually starts and one soon after.

Two warforged could be interesting, but if you both go that route, I would prefer it if you came up with a connected origin. Makes it easier to plot around while still preserving the warforged 'hook'

So I think that's everybody. I'll give everyone a couple of days to post. If I'm still below four players by that point, recruitment will reopen.

Cool. The rough draft of "Eldrago the Magnificent" is posted in the Character Stats thread. Please feel free to comment the good and the bad. I suppose those posts should be made here in this thread?

I can never quite resist the lure of the human bonus skill point and bonus feat... One of these days, I'll manage to say no.

I enquired about core, because psionics is such a big part of Ebberon, so I thought you might be including that as well. Just wanted to be certain. I was semi-tempted to try for a Kalashtar Psion last night, but nah, Eldrago has too much character.

SecondTime

First Post
TwistedMindInc said:
Outta curiousity. Was working on my Paladin and I came up with a question. Seeing as I've never played a Paladin in Eberron - how strict in the alignment code for them? I was going to have her be a Paladin of Balinor .. who is a Neutral God, but he is the God of Beasts.. which made sense for my shifter paladin. But, PHB states that they haveta be LG (unless taking a variant class). With that all being said.. I know that religion/alignments are kinda loose in Eberron. Does that effect a paladin? Lemme know so that I can finish her up.

The one step rule applies to Paladins, correct? In which case NG could have LG followers. That said, alignment is a loose concept in Eberron, so I say go for it.

Remove ads