• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood from Stone OOC

SecondTime

First Post
I'll want atleast one more statblock up before i proceed, so I'll give another day for those I've accepted. If there something new isn't posted by tommorow, then I'll try to find a quick recruit and hopefully begin by the weekend.

Really liking the backgrounds by the way.

green slime

First Post
SecondTime said:
I'll want atleast one more statblock up before i proceed, so I'll give another day for those I've accepted. If there something new isn't posted by tommorow, then I'll try to find a quick recruit and hopefully begin by the weekend.

Really liking the backgrounds by the way.

Let me know if you want more background detail for Eldrago. I was hoping to let the details perculate out over time ;)

Torillan

First Post
Giving up my spot

Hey guys:

Sorry for the delay, but RL has intervened, so rather than be an infrequent poster for a bit, I'll give up my slot in the lineup. I'll be watching the action once it starts, tho!!

Thanks.

green slime

First Post
Ok, I have some questions concerning Eldrago I'd like to ask SecondTime, but I can't send a private message through EN (no access to that service) and I have no email address to SecondTime. Just so we can get things underway without any issues. Sometimes when questions pop-up, I find it easier if OoC questions can be settled via email, rather than clutter up IC thread, or character thread.

SecondTime

First Post
green slime said:
Ok, I have some questions concerning Eldrago I'd like to ask SecondTime, but I can't send a private message through EN (no access to that service) and I have no email address to SecondTime. Just so we can get things underway without any issues. Sometimes when questions pop-up, I find it easier if OoC questions can be settled via email, rather than clutter up IC thread, or character thread.

my email address is sctur2@hotmail.com.

Remove ads