Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin agrees with any order/watch schedule as he duly impressed by such experienced adventurers and hopes to learn as much as possible.

Manzanita

First Post
Bront said:
'Someone's got to keep an eye on that creature. Rowan is far to rash and childish.' She thought. 'So why am I following him?'

OOC: Rowan's got a theory on that, as you'll see. Rowan's in too much of a hurry to wait for Juliana to craft anything for him. He just bought his two MW items at list price.

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
OOC: Rowan's got a theory on that, as you'll see. Rowan's in too much of a hurry to wait for Juliana to craft anything for him. He just bought his two MW items at list price.
OOC: Oh, I wouldn't be too suprised what his theory is, complete with bad synthisizer music ;) :p

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
Watches (2 hours 40 Min each):
1st: Juliana
2nd: Rowan
3rd: Boog, Talbin(Or alternitively on 4th with Eusebius)
4th: Eusebius
Boog protested that 3rd watch would not allow him an opportunity to rest and restore his reserve of Power from day to day, and requested either first or last watch.

Patlin

Explorer
Does everyone have some sort of mount at this point, even if only a mule? I know Brother E was buying equipment... are we otherwise ready?

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
Does everyone have some sort of mount at this point, even if only a mule? I know Brother E was buying equipment... are we otherwise ready?
Boog will see if he can talk one of the others into borrowing his rope for the adventure. If they do, he is sure he can keep pace on foot with Talbin's mule.

Patlin

Explorer
El Jefe said:
Boog will see if he can talk one of the others into borrowing his rope for the adventure. If they do, he is sure he can keep pace on foot with Talbin's mule.

The mule has a 17 constitution and endurance. It will slow down the horses, but probably not as much as it's 30' movement rate would indicate at first glance. Is Boog sure he wants to work as hard as the Mule?

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
The mule has a 17 constitution and endurance...Is Boog sure he wants to work as hard as the Mule?
Boog is good for 8 hours of walking a day. Beyond that, it's a good bet that the mule will start pulling ahead.

Are we planning on going farther or faster than 30'/round for 8 hours/day?

Remove ads