Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius welcomes the chance to clean up after the rigours of the journey. Dressing in his only robes (and reflecting that he really ought to buy another set to keep for occasions such as this one), he bows profoundly as he enters the dining room and takes a place alongside Talbin. Although he is concerned for the young rogue and keeps an eye on him, he nevertheless enjoys the meal - and the ale - and chats pleasantly - almost animatedly - with the woman on his other hand.

Towards the end of the meal he rises in his place, bows to the head of the table and says, "Mistress Katrina, thank you for your hospitality and your welcome. We are indeed blessed to find such kindness on the road. I will make so bold as to ask for one more blessing. May I make use of your training facilities on the morrow? It is long since I have dwelt in a house of warriors - and I would greatly like to practise my skills in such a place of focus and strength. And in return, if you have need of my healing skills, slight as they are, I would be more than happy to offer them. Or, indeed, to share my knowledge of ki, if one as advanced in the ways of battle as yourself had any need of such."

Bowing again, the monk sits down and awaits Katrina's reply.

Patlin

Explorer
"A warrior and friend of Julianna's is very welcome to visit my salle, and perhaps we may all learn from comparing our various styles. I would be glad to have you join us, the moreso as you are clearly a very well mannered warrior. Some disciplines, I know from sad experience, teach strength without teaching character. Not that my Julianna would chose a warrior of that stripe to travel with, of course."

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
Julianna has a long conversation with Katrina throughout the meal, catching up on old times. Katrina's long standing habit is to avoid discussing combat matters at the table, and mostly concentrates on catching up on Julianna's activities since the two last met.
Juliana will talk about the Tournoment, and her awakening of Alessa, who, on que, will climb up onto Katrina's lap.

Manzanita

First Post
"So, uh, you ladies live here all by yourselves, eh? No men?" Rowan asks a woman sitting next to him. "Do you ever get lonely? As for sparing, well. It can be dangerous, after all, & I wouldn't want to hurt anyone." He pauses then remembers to add, "and I wouldn't want any of you fine ladies to hurt me. I've got some important business, in any case, and need to get back on the road. I'd love to drop by again on the way back, though. Could I?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana glares at Rowan from accross the table occasionaly when he says something stupid, which seems quite often.

Patlin

Explorer
Apparently, Julianna's glare fails to quell Rowans remarks...

Rowan gets a variety of reactions, from disinterested to shy. He has the feeling one or two of the girls would be interested in pursuing the conversation, but the presense of Mistress Katrina seems to discourage them.

Dinner ends and the party manages to get some rest. In the morning, Julianna and Brother E meet Katrina and her students in her training room. The session begins with a number of warm up exercises and stretches.

"Julianna! You have been long away from us. Do you remember the first principle of warfare for the individual combatant?"

It's said in an almost ritualistic tone. She is clearly expected to recite said principle.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: It seems we have similar timing... I had been expecting further interaction between Rowan and Julianna. A miscalculation, it seems.
OOC: No problem. I've been wondering if Boog was going to chime in as well ;)

Juliana recites as best she remembers "Focus Mistress. Focus gives a warrior control over herself, which in turn allows a warrior to control the battlefield."

Remove ads