Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
"My specialty is individual mastery of the arts of war, but you might make better use of your ally if you were to concentrate on sharpening your expertise as a leader. It is not unusual for a warriors strength to be found without the added benefit of strategic genius. I sense that, though you were unable to recite the principles, you nevertheless grow close to obtaining some mastery over them. Be sure to return to me once you have obtained that skill, I am sure you will be a marvel to behold."

Soon, the practice ends. Once more, you have the leisure to bathe and refresh yourself, and a satisfying if simple lunch is offered. The sun is high in the sky when you are done, and wit plenty of urging from Rowan you are prepared to travel onward.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Mistress, I know I am close, I can feel it. I believe I can become a Warmind soon, but I am unsure. Your training has done me wonders, but is it complete? Will I be able to find the insight to be a Warmind when the time comes?" Juliana asks

Patlin

Explorer
"Meditate on the principals. No one can say with certainty when enlightenment will come, but I believe it is within your reach."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you Mistress," Juliana says.

Juliana finds Rowan, "So, when did you wish to leave? Or do you still have more of a fool to make of yourself here?"

Manzanita

First Post
Bront said:
...Juliana finds Rowan, "So, when did you wish to leave? Or do you still have more of a fool to make of yourself here?"

A slow smile spreads on Rowan's face. "In a hurry now, that I've found some other women to spend time with, eh? Well OK. Let's hit the road & you can have me to yourself again. I'll head for the stables now. Talbin! Vanth! We're getting out of here!"

El Jefe

First Post
Boog followed Rowan, although he neither had nor needed a mount. The stay at Juliana's guide's school had been an interesting diversion, as he now understood the warrior better. Quite obviously, thought, her path was not for him.

Patlin

Explorer
The party heads out, heading cross country and into the mountains. It's slow going in the high country, and while you are making good progress, you begin to realize you won't make it to the shrine until after the next full moon. The full moon will be over the next three nights. Currently, it is morning. Everyone is fully healed, including Talbins foggy-headedness, and your only other difficulty is that it's been a bit cold and your running somewhat low on food. Fortunately, Vanth and Rowan have been supplementing your supplies with hunting and foraging.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan scowls and mutters darkly about delays. "So, Vanth, you're saying you need to be immobilized for 3 days? Is that 3 days and two nights starting tonight? Is it only at night that you are at risk? Perhaps we could chain you up and tie you to a tree for three nights, and get some traveling done in the day. Everyone still with us here? If Vanth escapes we should probably just try to stay away from him. We're pretty isolated, so he probably wouldn't kill anyone."

El Jefe

First Post
Manzanita said:
"If Vanth escapes we should probably just try to stay away from him. We're pretty isolated, so he probably wouldn't kill anyone."
Boog chuckled. "Or, I could just take over his mind for a while...", he suggested slyly.

Remove ads