Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
A slow smile spreads on Rowan's face. "In a hurry now, that I've found some other women to spend time with, eh? Well OK. Let's hit the road & you can have me to yourself again. I'll head for the stables now. Talbin! Vanth! We're getting out of here!"
"They would touch you with anything beyond a 10 foot poll, and that'd have a sharp point on it waiting for you," Juliana says. "You may choose to remain ignorant of what happens here, but this is a place where women gain strength. Mistress Kitrina has as well, as she once only accepted one student at a time."
Manzanita said:
Rowan scowls and mutters darkly about delays. "So, Vanth, you're saying you need to be immobilized for 3 days? Is that 3 days and two nights starting tonight? Is it only at night that you are at risk? Perhaps we could chain you up and tie you to a tree for three nights, and get some traveling done in the day. Everyone still with us here? If Vanth escapes we should probably just try to stay away from him. We're pretty isolated, so he probably wouldn't kill anyone."
"Do you still have those silver handcuffs?" Juliana asks, as she makes sure her silvered short sword is sharpened.

El Jefe

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Could you do that? Can you control people's minds?"
"Well, I can't control people like puppets", the Psion admitted, "but there are some things that I can do. You saw what I did to that knight and that mage. I can make someone my friend for a while. I don't think that would help here. I can make someone want to avoid something...killing, for example. That lasts for a few hours, so I'd have to do it several times during a night. I can make someone stand or sit perfectly still, unable to rise or take a step. I can do that all day, but I can't do anything else...oh, I can move around a little bit, but if I tried to tackle a second person, I'd have to release the first from my Power. And finally, I can make someone do one specific thing, or sometimes two, but they'll only try for a few hours." He thought for a few moments. "Yeah, I think rope or chains would be better", he continued, "but I'd be good to have around if he got loose somehow."

B4cchus

Explorer
After the rest at the school Talbin becomes more like himself bit by bit.
"Indeed, when doe he change? only at night? also during daytime? If he only changes at night i think Rowan's idea is fine. If daytime is also a risk we need to think of another plan."

Boddynock

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Until the cold becomes extreme, Eusebius will continue to prepare Protection from Evil each day as his first level domain spell. It could come in handy if the werewolf gets loose! :uhoh: [/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
"OK. We'll keep an eye on the moon and make sure we get Vanth shackled and tied before the moon rises. Then we'll travel again during the days. Boog and I will stay close to Vanth during that time, in case he gets loose." Rowan shakes his siver shackles. "I wouldn't lose these."

"The rest of you, well, how much are you up for? I suggest we all stay together, but I don't want you close by if you think you'd just kill Vanth if he escapes."

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
"I'd rather kill him than let him infect another," Juliana says.

"Are you saying that just to be offensive?" Vanth asks crossly. "I apreciate your help, but couldn't you at least make an effort to be civil even so?"

Remove ads