• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood Sun, Chapter One: The Shadow Over Junga OOC

dave_o

Explorer
Okay, let's try this again. :heh:

I love orcs. I love goblins. I love snarly things with green skin that live in tribes. So, I thought, why not an all orc and goblin world? How about at least an orc and goblin centric one? Smells like a homebrew to me.

But I like to have campaigns to flesh out my homebrew worlds. What ever shall I do? Oh yeah, play by post!

Tada. Blood Sun. A Greenskin homebrew heavily influenced by Warhammer orcs, orks, gretchins, etc etc.Best of all I've got a rad wiki HERE with all kinds of information for the setting thus far, which will be added to and fleshed out by you, the players!

I'm looking for four well-developed characters, and as always expect a lot of roleplaying (with a little bit more of a serious tone than Warhammer orcs) that's deep and rich like delicious, delicious chocolate. Or manflesh. Or something. Feel free to ask any questions here, but make sure to check the wiki first.

Character Creation Guidelines
22 point buy, 3rd level, 1/10 standard wealth (270gp for 3rd level, which must be spent completely on non-magical equipment, masterwork is a-okay and any gold left over is gone, gone, gone), anything in D&D 3.5 core is completely okay, and feats, spells, etc. from other supplements may be allowed with DM approval. Available races are (obviously) orc or goblin. All alignments are allowed.

THIS IS NOW THE OOC THREAD FOR MY PbP!

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Sounds interesting, and I'm in buisiness for a new game, but I gots the same question and froggy: What's the pass?

Core is free, but anything in the completes/elsewhere must be asked for, correct?

dave_o

Explorer
Wiki should be public now, post and lemmie know if it worked!

stonegod: Anything in D&D3.5 core use with abandon, yeah, but stuff from other sources is probably okay as long as you bring it up with me first. So if you use outside stuff in your character just include the decription of the feat/spell/whatever or tell me where to find it.

dave_o

Explorer
FreeXenon said:
How often are you looking to post?
I am looking for a slower game.

Probably a few times a day, at least once a day. Though if the players are chomping at the bit I can probably squeeze in more updates than that.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
OK! That might be a little much for me at this point.
I would hate to leave you guys hanging.

=)

Have fun!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I assume the 'plant'-like nature does not actually make them Plants: I.e., they are not immune to mind affecting effects, sneak attacks, etc., correct?

Remove ads