• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood Sun, Chapter One: The Shadow Over Junga OOC

dave_o

Explorer
-SIN- that looks fine, now for some back story and description. :D

Festy_Dog, I'm fine with that feat.

krunchyfrogg Well, if I get some more free time I'll probably run something very traditional, but maybe something almost comedic in it's traditionalness. A world in which the general populace knows the difference between NPC and PC classes, etc etc. We'll see. :cool:

krunchyfrogg

Explorer
dave_o said:
krunchyfrogg Well, if I get some more free time I'll probably run something very traditional, but maybe something almost comedic in it's traditionalness. A world in which the general populace knows the difference between NPC and PC classes, etc etc. We'll see. :cool:

Sounds OotS-like! I like it! :D

-SIN-

First Post
Maybe you should have thought of more races. Orcs & goblins is pretty limited, not that I mind. I think a game like this could be pretty fun!

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Hey, I just found this thread and wondered if i could still put in a character. Was thinking maybe a goblin ranger with the archery feats or an orc paladin getting a cool mount later

Kafkonia

First Post
I'm just put off by the expected frequency of posts. Several times a day can be a stretch sometimes. And the actual nature of the game (as opposed to the world) seems vague, although I will admit I haven't checked the wiki because it's blocked at work.

Out of curiosity, though, are orc and goblinoid types (such as half-orcs, hobgoblins, bugbears, and some of the environmentally-different subspecies) available, or just straight orcs and goblins?

dave_o

Explorer
Necro_Kinder said:
Hey, I just found this thread and wondered if i could still put in a character. Was thinking maybe a goblin ranger with the archery feats or an orc paladin getting a cool mount later

Since there's been like one character submitted, sure. :D

Kafkonia said:
I'm just put off by the expected frequency of posts. Several times a day can be a stretch sometimes. And the actual nature of the game (as opposed to the world) seems vague, although I will admit I haven't checked the wiki because it's blocked at work.

Out of curiosity, though, are orc and goblinoid types (such as half-orcs, hobgoblins, bugbears, and some of the environmentally-different subspecies) available, or just straight orcs and goblins?

Well I'd only expect once a day or so, but would update to often enough that spazzes who post multiple times a day would have something to do that didn't shut out those who post less often.

At the start, just orcs and goblins, others may be introduced later in the campaign. The world is vague because I was hoping the actions of the intial group would help me flesh out the world, as I've done before in face to face games. Maybe it doesn't translate well to PbP?

Ivellious

First Post
Well, what was throwing me was the plant subtype thing, but after actually going to wiki and reading it, I think I would like to throw my hat into the ring if that's alright, and also I want to be an Goblin Wizard, just because lol, and since every spell is a surge do you still rule the 4d6 drop the lowest, and the rest of the jazz?

Do you mind spells and feats from the complete mage, which I don't think you will, but I want to know before I start hacking away at things I might not be allowed to have.

Also, would it even be in the least beneficial to get item creation feats?

Last edited:

Ivellious

First Post
Hey! That's the one I use lol. It really is convient, though Dave-o said 22 point buy. The rules in the book are in effect till the dm says opposing. That's the kicker no one ever seems to remeber

Remove ads