Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
After handing the potion to Aradra, Kalinn draws another forth and downs its contents in a single long swallow. She sighs in relief as her wounds begin to close, then hisses in frustration when she realizes that she's nowhere near ready for another of those gorillas yet.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
She rests for a bit, recovering from her fatigue and looking around. When it becomes apparent that Aradra is too wrapped up in his wolf to be paying the slightest bit of attention, she shrugs philosophically and downs the other two potions.

[sblock=OOC]Well, she's still down 16 (40/56) but she's better off than she was before anyway![/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Nope - I was hopeful when he popped in for a minute to post in one of the discussion threads, but it looks like he was just visiting :(.

[MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION]: Not rushing you at all, just wondering if you have a time frame for your return :)

jackslate45

First Post
OOC: Sorry, meant to post Friday/Saturday, but all my friends wanted to celebrate my survival of the work super project by getting me hammered and unable to do anything :-S. My head feels like an axe went right through it...

Aradra, still looking into his wounded companion, takes no notice of Frost' comments to him. His hand automatically reached into his own pocket, and pulled the CLW potions that he found earlier when taking on that witch.

Knowing Shadow will have some difficulty drinking the things, Aradra laid the wolf companion on its side, and nursed him each of the 4 bottles that he had on him.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The wolf is much better after Aradra takes care of him. The wolf sniffs the dead creature before deciding to lift his leg and mark his territory on the corpse. Being now dead, the girallon cannot contest the action, giving up its claim on this part of the jungle.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Code:
Aradra:    51/51 HP remaining; 
Shadow:    26/26 HP remaining; 
Kalinn:    40/56 HP remaining;
Chaucer:   22/22 HP remaining; 

Conditions in effect: Shield (+4AC) - Frost

Spells Cast: Shield (Frost), Vanish (Chaucer)
Abilities Used: 4/15 rounds Bard Perf (Chaucer),
4/10 rounds Rage (Kalinn)
[/sblock]
GM: Welcome back. :)

jackslate45

First Post
With a small smile as Shadow claims victory over the ape, Aradra stands back up. "That was way to close. It seems we should be ever more cautious when we are progressing now. Kalinn, you feeling any better? You ready to start marching again?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn pushes herself off the rock against which she'd been leaning and takes stock. "I believe I can finish the patrol. Just as well we're out here; I hate to think about the destruction that thing would have wrought had it come into the camp while they're in their current state."

She adjusts Hafísbíta's baldric, settles her pack and nods her readiness.

[sblock=OOC]I'm assuming our rest was enough to get her past her 8 rounds of Fatigue ;)[/sblock]

Remove ads