• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bluffside for PF--would anyone be interested?

Hal G

First Post
Just curious, would anyone be interested in this product? We would PF it probably redo the maps and the cover, but would anyone want to see this on the market?

*no promises either way just curious at this time.

Crothian

First Post
Yes. But I want more then just Bluffside I want answers! Bluffside has so many little adventure hints and mysteries that are presented but with the barest of information. Bluffside is a very creative city so I'd love to just see what is already established expanded on.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Maybe...

Depends what you planned to do. I wouldn't be interested in the same product with PF stat blocks. But a full Bluffside 2nd Edition? Could tempt me!

Wycen

Explorer
There is rub I believe. The people who know Bluffside probably are in the camp of being happy with their version or wanting more fluff/crunch of existing or hinted at material.

Then you have others who others who would be seeing Bluffside for the first time.

There are probably also smaller groups like me who know Bluffside but don't own it but won't be buying an old or new version anytime soon cause we don't have the expendable income.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Just curious, would anyone be interested in this product? We would PF it probably redo the maps and the cover, but would anyone want to see this on the market?

*no promises either way just curious at this time.

No offense, but I have no idea what 'Bluffside' is, and no link in your post, no reference to previous publications, so without my doing some Google-fu (and without more idea of what it is, based on no information, I don't feel compelled to look...)

What the heck are you talking about?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No offense, but I have no idea what 'Bluffside' is, and no link in your post, no reference to previous publications, so without my doing some Google-fu (and without more idea of what it is, based on no information, I don't feel compelled to look...)

What the heck are you talking about?

It's a sandboxy city. It was pretty popular a decade ago, and was considered one of the better examples of such a thing. It was for the d20 system at the time.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Ah, I was still playing 2e, a decade ago, so this was 'before my time in 3x/d20'.

I know that whenever I post anything about my Kaidan setting, I always include a link in consideration of the possibility that someone doesn't know what I'm talking about. I would consider it imperative that any other publisher should do the same when discussing their product... just sayin'.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ah, I was still playing 2e, a decade ago, so this was 'before my time in 3x/d20'.

I know that whenever I post anything about my Kaidan setting, I always include a link in consideration of the possibility that someone doesn't know what I'm talking about. I would consider it imperative that any other publisher should do the same when discussing their product... just sayin'.

I wouldn't worry about it. :)

gdmcbride

First Post
Add me to those who would be interested in a Bluffside if it were expanded, converted to Pathfinder and cleaned up.

I don't personally own Bluffside but I did flip through a friends and my initial reaction was very positive. And I am a sucker for a good city book.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games

Remove ads